4. GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER.

At night
Anirudh Aarav and Rudra were sitting at the poolside.
Just then Samaira came running with Mehek who was chasing her. She came towards Anirudh and said: Bhai..... dekhiye mai aapke liye kya layi hu.....
Anirudh asked confusingly: Kya layi ho.....
Samaira then replied forwading her phone: Bondita Bhabhi ka number.....
Anirudh looked at her surprised and asked: Kahan se layi tum ye number?.....
Samaira grinned widely and said: Jahanavi Maa ke phone se chura kar layi hu.....
Aarav Rudra and Anirudh's eyes widened. Samaira noticed their expressions and said in a taunting way: Ab aisi shakle mat banaiye aap log jaise.... aapne kabhi kuch churaya nahi hai..... aur waise bhi.... maine koi bohot badi chori nahi ki hai..... jo aap log aise dekh rahe hai mujhe..... aur Ani bhai aap.... aap hi ke liye layi hu ye number.....
Anirudh wanted the number but was feeling shy and nervous to ask for it and so he said: Nahi.... mujhe nahi chahiye number.... maine thodi bola tha number lane ke liye.....
Mehek then asked again as if asking for the last time: Nahi chahiye?......
Anirudh then after thinking for a moment said: Accha theek hai.... Agar itna bol rahe ho toh.... de do....
Samaira then said: Nahi.... hum to nahi bol rahe.... mai aur bhabhi baat karenge Bondita bhabhi se...... aapko nahi chahiye na toh rehne do.....
Anirudh didn't knew what to say now so he just nodded his head slowly. Mehek and Samaira suddenly started laughing seeing his face and Mehek then pulled his cheeks and said: Kitne cute ho tum devar ji..... dulhan se zyada to tum Sharma rahe ho..... wo bhi apni hi hone wali biwi ka number lene ke liye.....
Anirudh looked down blushing unknowingly and Samaira took his phone from his hand and saved Bondita's number. She then said giving the phone back: Lijiye.... kar diya bhabhi ka number save..... ab jab chahe tab baat kar lena.....
Anirudh blushed and then left to his room. While four of them chuckled behind him and then retired to their rooms.
Anirudh entered his room and sat on the bed. He looked at his phone and thought: Kya karu..... call Karu ya nahi...... nahi nahi.... itni raat ko karunga toh kya sochegi mere bare me..... He kept his phone back and lied down to sleep but again sat up and thought: Ek baar kar hi leta hu.... bol dunga.... galti se lag gaya.....
He picked up the phone and searched her number but didn't found any number of her name. He frowned and uttered in confusion: Bondita ke naam ka to koi number hai hi nahi toh phir..... Samaira ne ye kyun kaha ki.... number save Kiya hai..... He started scrolling through the contact list and his eyes fell on a number saved with a name ' Love ❤️' . He then uttered: Ye kiska number hai..... mere paas aise naam se toh koi number save nahi tha.... He thought and then he understood that it was Bondita's number and Samaira had saved her number with this name. He then uttered smiling: Ye ladki bhi na.... kabhi nahi sudhregi.... He looked at the number and blushed unknowingly. He then kept the phone back and lied down to sleep.

Here,
At Bondita's house.
Bondita was sitting by the window silently staring the sky when Ansh entered the room calling her. He saw her lost in her thoughts. He went towards her and snapped his fingers in front of her face bringing her out if her thoughts. She looked at him startled. He then asked raising his eyebrows: hai Kya hua.... kahan khoyi hui hai.....
Bondita shook her head and said with slight tears in her eyes: Kuch nahi..... bus aise hi..... Amma ki yaad aa rahi hai aaj.... pata nahi kyun..... par aaj bohot zyada yaad aa rahi hai.....
Ansh kept his hand on hers and she looked at him for a moment and then immediately wiped her tears and said: Ye sab chod..... tu itni raat ko yahan kya kar raha hai......
Ansh then said: Aree haan wo..... kal Sethi Mansion jana hai..... unlogo ne bulaya hai..... dinner ke liye......
Bondita then said: Accha... theek hai.... ab tu jaa aur so jaa.... mai bhi soti hu.....
Ansh nodded and turned to leave but again turned back and asked teasingly: Waise jiju kaise hai.....
Bondita remembered Anirudh and replied with a smile on her face as she was lost in his thoughts: Bohot cute hai......
Ansh raised his eyebrows and uttered teasingly: Cute hai......
Bondita came out of her thoughts and looked at Ansh and realised what she said. She picked up a pillow and threw it on Ansh and said:. Jaa yahan se.... pagal kahin ka....
Ansh laughed and said: Dhyaan rakhna didi... kahin pyaar na ho jaye uss cute ladke se....
She looked at him and said: Pyaar naam ka shabd.... Bondita ki dictionary me hai hi nahi..... aur kabhi ho bhi nahi sakta.....
Ansh chuckled and left from there. Bondita sighed and laid down to sleep.