10. BONDITA IS ARRESTED!

Anirudh takes the photo and gets shocked seeing it.

He was not able to believe or can say didn't wanted to believe

He was not able to believe or can say didn't wanted to believe. He recalls how she switched off the radio listening the looteri dulhan news. He recalls how she used to get panicked and used to avoid looteri dulhan's topic.
He felt like Earth swept from under his feet.

Samar then while getting worried: Anirudh.... Are you ok?....

Anirudh then somehow controlling himself: She will be here tomorrow....

And he left without wasting a second.

He reached his farm house where he always spend his time whenever he feels sad. He went inside and he couldn't control himself and screamed in pain: Kyunnn Bonditaaaaaa.........

Here Bondita was restlessly pacing in her room: Hum kya karein ab.... Kaise bataye Anirudh Ji ko sach.... Kal shaadi hai aur ye log hume bhaagne ke liye keh rahe hai..... Hum apne pyaar ko dhokha de kar nahi bhaag sakte.... Kya karein ab..... Haan call.... Call kar ke bata dete Hain...

She took her phone and dialed his number but he disconnected the call.
She then: Ye Anirudh Ji call kyun nahi utha rahe... Shayad busy honge... Ek kaam karte hain... Message karte hain ki wo call kare....

And she messaged him
ᴀɴɪʀᴜᴅʜ ᴊɪ... ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴜᴛʜᴀɪʏᴇ... ʙᴏʜᴏᴛ ᴢᴀʀᴏᴏʀɪ ʙᴀᴀᴛ ᴋᴀʀɴɪ ʜᴀɪ....

Here
Anirudh saw her message and threw the phone in anger and cried harder.

In Sethi Mansion
Aarav was trying to call Anirudh but his phone was switched off.

Aarav while getting worried: Ye Anirudh ka phone switched off kyun aa raha hai....

Rudra then: Kya bhaiya aap bhi.... Kal Bhai ki shaadi hai... Ho sakta hai friends ke saath ho....

Aarav then: Yeah... Maybe you're right.... Chalo chalte hai.... Ani aa jayega...

And they go to their respective rooms.

That night Anirudh didn't come home. He spent his night in the farm house crying in pain.

Next Morning
Aarav called Anirudh.

Anirudh picked the call. Aarav then: Kahan hai tu.... Aaj teri shaadi hai.... Aur dulha hi gayab hai..... Puri raat se Ghar nahi aaya.....

Anirudh then: Aarav.... Bohot important case hai.... Mai abhi nahi aa sakta....

Aarav then: Are you mad.... Aaj teri shaadi hai..... Aur aaj bhi tujhe.... Case ki padi hai.....