9. BONDITA TO UNCOVER THE TRUTH.

At night

Bondita was lying on her bed reminiscing the moments she had with Anirudh.

She utters to herself: Ye kya ho raha hai hume.... Kyun unka saath itna accha lagne laga hai.... Kyun unke kareeb aane se koi aitraaz nahi hota.... Aaj tak aisa kabhi kisi ke saath mehsoos nahi hua.... Kahi Ansh sach toh nahi keh Raha tha.... Hum sach me unse pyaar.... Nahi nahi... Aisa nahi ho sakta.... Matarani ye kya ho raha.... Aap hi samjha do.....

She close her eyes and all the moments she spent with him flashes in front of her. She recalls how she cried when Anirudh was falling in the trench.

She open her eyes and utters in joy blushing: Haan.... Haan... Mujhe... Mujhe pyaar hai.... Mujhe unse pyaar ho gaya hai....

She got up and started dancing in joy.

She took a pillow and started turning in joy while blushing and holding the pillow close to her chest.

( Listen to the song while reading further)

Her feet halted when she saw Anirudh standing in front of her smiling. She looked at him as he took his steps closer to her. The pillow fell from her hand.He gently touched her cheeks with his fingers. She blushed and and turned. She started taking her steps but felt a tug on her dupatta. Anirudh started moving closer to her holding her dupatta. He wrapped the dupatta around her shoulder and hugged her from behind. She closed her eyes feeling him. He held her hand and turned her.

(Picture is just for reference

(Picture is just for reference... Coz I was not able to describe the scene in words)

He then pulled her towards himself. He held her waist with one hand and held her other hand. She kept her one hand on his shoulder and other was interwined with his. Their gazes locked with each other. He moved closer and gently kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes in bliss.

She opened her eyes smiling and blushing but saw herself still standing with the pillow in her hand. She looked at herself and realised she was imagining him. She hit her head with her hand while blushing and smiling profusely.

But her smile didn't last long. She then uttered: Nahi.... Hum apne pyaar ke saath.... Itna galat kar rahe hai..... Unhe dhokha de rahe hain.... her eyes welled up.... Nahi... Hum unke saath dhokha nahi karenge... Hum unhe kal hi sach bata denge.... Zyada se zyada... Kya hoga.... Hum arrest ho jayenge.... Unse alag ho jayenge.... Yahi to humari kismat hai... Bachpan se.... Jisse pyaar Kiya.... Use khona padta hai.... Par hum unhe dhokha nahi de sakte.... Hum kal hi unhe saara sach bata denge... Kuch nahi chupayenge.....