1.FIRST MEET.

One character introduction was left.
Mehek Sethi: Wife of Aarav..... Daughter-in-law of Pinky Sethi and Jagveer Sethi...... Sister- in- law of Anirudh......

In the evening
In Sethi Mansion
All the family members were sitting in the garden.
Binoy said sipping his tea: Kitna accha mausam hai na.....
Jahanavi then said with a smile: Haa Binoy ji..... poora parivaar hai yaha par..... bas Anirudh hi nahi hai...... wo hota to.... wo bhi iss shaam ko.... family ke saath.... enjoy kar pata.....
Pinky then said: Jiji..... Ani ke liye..... iss shaam ko enjoy karne se zyada pyaara..... uska kaam hai.....
Just then they heard a voice: Hii everyone..... I'm here......
Everyone looked at the direction of the voice and Aarav uttered: Ani....
He came and sat on the chair and Mehek said: Accha hua Anirudh.... aa gaye tum..... Jahanavi Maa kabse tumhe yaad kar rahi thi....
Aarav then asked: Kya hua..... pakda gaya wo criminal.....
Rudra then said dramatically: Anirudh Sethi se koi nahi bach sakta......
Everyone chuckled and Anirudh lightly hit on Rudra's head and said: Stupid....
Mehek then said: Ab ye aab baatein chodo...... aur ye batao ki.... tum kab laa rahe ho....
Anirudh asked confusingly: Kise....
Samaira then said:  Wahi.... jo aise suhane mausam me..... aapke haathon me haath daal ke baithe..... yahan hum sab ke partners hai..... apki bhi to honi chahiye....
Anirudh rolled his eyes and uttered sighing: Again started.....
Pinky then said: Kya 'again started' teri shaadi ki umar ho gayi hai beta....
Jagveer then said: Aree apne chote bhai se kuch seekh..... apni life partner ko school se hi dhoondhne ke baitha hua hai......
Rudra grinned widely.
Rudra said pouting: Dhoondh ke baitha hua hun lekin..... aap sab bas meri aur Samaira ki engagement karwa ke baith gaye hai.....shaadi bhi to honi chahiye na....
Dadi (Kiran Sethi ) said: Khoteya.... pehle bade bhai ki to hone de.....
Rudra then said to Anirudh: Bhai.... aap jaldi se apne haath laal karwa lo....
Anirudh then said: Its peele.... Rudra.... not laal.....
Rudra then said: Par aap sab ko maarte ho na.... to aapke laal hone chahiye....
Aarav and Anirudh said together: Shut up Rudra.... bohot ganda mazaak tha.....
Rudra pouted.

Next day
Anirudh was walking through the street. He saw a girl distributing chocolates to the orphanage kids. He couldn't see her face as her back was facing him.
He  smiled and uttered to himself: Kon hai ye ladki..... jo bhi hai..... dil ki badi acchi hai.....
The girl said giving a chocolate to a boy: Aur ye.... teri favourite chocolate.....
The boy took the chocolate and said: Thank you Bondita didi.....
Anirudh folded his hands on his chest and uttered smiling: Bondita..... hmm...... beautiful..... then coming out of his trance uttered: Kya bole jaa raha hu mai......
The other boy then said to Bondita: Didi.... balloons chahiye....
Bondita sit on her knees in front of him and said keeping her hand on his cheek: Baccha.... kal pakka.....
The nodded with a smile and said: Ok didi....
Bondita caressed his hairs and kissed his forehead. She then said: Ab hum chalte hai... kal aayenge..... bye....
Bondita was about to go when a thief came on scooty and tried to snatch her purse. Anirudh saw it and ran towards them but before he could reach there Bondita threw the purse at other side and the thief got down of the scooty to take the purse and Bondita sat on the scooty and left from there. Anirudh was astonished. He uttered to himself: Wahh!.... eent ka jawab patthar se....and laughed a little.
The thief shouted: Meri scooty.... meri scooty lekar bhaag gayi..... pakdo use koi......
Anirudh went towards him and held his collar and said: Teri scooty churai nahi hai..... tune uska purse churane ki koshish kari..... to uane sabak sikha diya..... chal ab police station.....
The thief then said: Saab..... aap police hai..... kuch kijiye.....
Anirudh then said: Pehle tu mere saath chal....
And he dragged him to the police station.