°•'"JOJI'•°

You were now on the subway on the way to the venue, the limo they had said would pick you two up didn't show up, so the subway was coming in clutch.

You felt a bit out of place being so dressed up.

George was sitting on your left with earphones and looking through his songs, mouthing the lyrics. Even though he had written majority of them, he was insanely nervous he would forget them.

You took this time to examine him. He was wearing a loose white long sleeve with some baggy blue jeans and white sneakers. He dressed so simple yet looked so effortlessly good?

You on the other hand decided to try to look good, ever since you started helping George with his music, you had in a way turned into a makeshift manager. You handled business deals and emails and interacted with fans via a codename 'glimpse' (;)), you also helped George communicate with his fans and stay connected with what kind of content they wanted. You were sort of the middle man in between it all. As his representative, you wanted to look good, that and the fact that while you two were drunk the night before he had said,

"I'm bringing you on the fuckin stage with me"

And you weren't sure if he was serious or not.

You were wearing knee high white platform boots, along with a sort of 70s inspired print two piece consisting of a skirt and a flare sleeve shirt.

Throughout the ride you had been on your phone, smiling, reading some fan tweets excited about seeing 'Joji' perform and meeting him after the show. You were also surprised to see a small fraction of tweets wondering if 'glimpse' would be there, surprisingly, people were curious of who they had chatted with and who held the camera behind the stories of Joji on his social media. You fondly smiled as you replied to some tweets.

 You fondly smiled as you replied to some tweets

Your fond smiling was interrupted by the reek of alcohol on your right side, you look up and see a man that was clearly drunk looking at you with an interested look, you felt uncomfortable and shuffled a bit, he was definitely going to start flirt...

Your fond smiling was interrupted by the reek of alcohol on your right side, you look up and see a man that was clearly drunk looking at you with an interested look, you felt uncomfortable and shuffled a bit, he was definitely going to start flirting with you, or at least that's what you thought at first. After a closer look you realized he wasn't looking at you,