Chapter 1

Disclaimer
The Mentioned Characters in This Story Rightfully Belongs To Monsta. None of the characters here belongs to me, im only borrowing them to make this fanfic!

Alright Then Let's Get To The Story!
_______________________________________

TᗩᑭOᑭՏ ՏTᗩTIOᑎ

"Uhh... How long are they gonna be like that?" asked someone who has a purple outfit, raven hair color and a visor, pointing to 8 boys that looks exactly like each other and 5 more boys with 2 themed colors of clothing, and 2 different eye colors, similar to someone laying next to them. "We don't know either, they have been like that ever since the incident that happened" said a girl with a pink outfit, goggles and a hijab on her head.

~ᖴᒪᗩՏᕼᗷᗩᑕK~
|This took place in Boboiboy Movie 2 where Supra did the final attack to Ret'taka after defeating Ret'taka Boboiboy fainted and his friends saved him. If you are confused why there are "5 fushions" mentioned instead of the three fushions? Well like I said in the description of the book it will be an au and this au did take place in Boboiboy Movie 2 but in this au of Boboiboy Movie 2 he unlocked Sori and Gentar before he unlocked Supra. It means before Supra did the final attack. Gentar and Sori already existed.|

~ᖴᒪᗩՏᕼᗷᗩᑕK ᗴᑎᗪᗴᗪ~
"Well......ever since that day they hadn't left his side" said a girl that wear blue and yellow themed clothes and blue glasses. "Ukh~ M-My body hurts...." said someone lying on a bed with IV and 13 exact copy's of him next to him, guarding him like he was about to dissappear any momment.

IᑎᖴO~
"In This AU the 7 Elementals and 5 Fushions can be splitted without fusing or sharing bodies."

ᗷᗩᑕK TO Tᕼᗴ ՏTOᖇY
|Well you guest it right! It's none other than our favorite boi and galactic hero, Boboiboy!|

"Boboiboy/Ori!" The Elementals and Boboiboy's Friend said

"Ori are you alright?" asked Gempa

"Dey! Boboiboy don't scare us to death like that!" Gopal said with worry in his words

"Boboiboy!" Ochobot said flying towards his owner with sad and worried expressions

"H-huh?? Gempa? Gopal?? Ochobot?? Wait what happened?! Where am I?! What happened to Ret'taka? Boboiboy asked wanting answers from his elementals and friends."Calm down Ori" Said Ice "Mhm, Ice is right you should rest before we tell you everthing" Yaya said "Come on guys let's leave them for now and let them have their own time" Ying said "Alright then we'll leave you guys alone we'll be back by tommorow to check on you guys and your beloved ori's condition" Fang said in a serious and teasing way earning death glares from the elementals, fushions and most of them. "We'll just go...Come on Fang" Yaya said while dragging fang out leaving the rest to talk. "Rest now ori we'll tell everthing tommorow" Hali said with his serious face yet with a hint of worry and softness that can only be seen by Boboiboy or as what they call him "Ori" since Halilintar isn't really showing it. "Are you okay ori?" Gempa asked "y-yeah I'm okay it's just my body feels sore, the last thing I remember was fusing halilintar and solar into supra, defeating ret'taka then sud- before he could even finish his words his head started to throb making boboiboy hold his head in pain while the elementals and fushions looked worried for their beloved owner. "It's best if we tell everthing tommorow, Gentar can you hand those medicines and glass water beside you?" Said Gempa "Sure here" Gentar said while handing the medicine and glass water to Gempa "Here, ori take this and drink the water" Gempa said while handing the medicine and water to Boboiboy "Thx...." Boboiboy said. Solar who was near Boboiboy checked his temperature "You have a fever Ori try going back to sleep again to atleast ease the pain" said Solar. Boboiboy who only nodded in response tried going back to sleep. "Supra can you hand me the towel?" Ice asked "Here" Supra said handing the towel to ice. Ice then made the towel cold using his cold breath and placed the towel on top of boboiboy's head "Let's all sleep everyone it's getting late" Gempa said earning nods from everyone since they were all tired worrying non-stop ever since Boboiboy got injured and taken to the hospital it was horrifying to see there owner in such a state, his body was pale and had bad wounds on his body.

|Your probably all wondering how did they all fit in the room? Well...... |

-ᖴᒪᗩՏᕼᗷᗩᑕK-
After Boboiboy got treated and patched up they put boboiboy in a special room big and spacious enough with six bunk beds and one normal bed. The Elementals and Fushions went rushing to their beloved ori's side and stayed with him none of the others even tried to bother since they knew how the elementals and fushions get angry especially when it's about Boboiboy they are very protective of him, perks of being the only owner who treated them as someone rather than mere powers, weapons or tools but a family, he cared and loved them he swore that he would protect his elements including the fushions and would do anything to keep them safe.
-ᗴᑎᗪ Oᖴ ᖴᒪᗩՏᕼᗷᗩᑕK-

Everyone went to sleep, altho worry is starting to comeover them seeing what had happened to their beloved owner, ever since that they never wanted to leave his side and they swore to protect him at all cost, but seeing their owner awake made the worry go away and hoping that everything will go fine tommorow.

_______________________________________
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬.