Special Chapter

I'm alive, after a year and months of writer's block. This was supposed to be an Advanced Boboiboy Birthday Special, it took lots of decisions and planning, believe me or not this was supposed to be published last year, yet it's been 2 almost 3 months since new year started and I haven't even published this yet, now this will be turned into a VERY Late Birthday Special. So much for the planning, even so dealing with a hectic schedule it's hard to accomplish everything all at once. Anyway, I never thought that this would have lots of reads, seriously 5k+ reads?! Thank you all so much!

Enough of this, on to the Chapter!
_______________________________________

Disclaimer
The Mentioned Characters in This Story Rightfully Belongs To Monsta. None of the characters here belongs to me, I'm only borrowing them to make this fanfic!

Alright Then Let's Get To The Story!
_______________________________________

ᑭᖇᗴՏᗴᑎT TIᗰᗴ:
It was a beautiful morning, birds singing, plants dancing, winds blowing until......

*Ring! Ring!* "It's too early, let me continue my sleep..." A cranky voice can be heard saying this, not convinced waking up early while turning the alarm off.

"Boboiboy it's time to wake up, Atok's waiting for you in his Shop" A robotic voice said entering his room, while trying to wake up his best friend. "I'm up, no need to wake me several times" *yawns*, Instead of going back to sleep and ignoring his friend, he forcefully tried to stay awake, it was a hard mission for him and his friends before having a week off. "I'm sorry Boboiboy" the robotic voice said.

"It's fine, btw what time is it Ochobot?" Boboiboy said asking his power sphered friend, that goes by the name Ochobot, while trying to adjust his vision, *sighs* "Boboiboy..... It's already 8:30 you're usually awake around 6:00 when there's no work just to help Atok" Ochobot said.

"Wait... What?! It's already 8:30?!" Boboiboy said, his friend could only nod in response to his question. After realizing what time he woke up he immediately rushed to get dressed in his usual outfit with his Dino Cap on, after getting ready he rushed down stairs and went towards the kitchen to eat, while preparing his food, "Ochobot, did Atok eat already?" Boboiboy asked Ochobot.

"Hm, he already ate while you were sleeping" Ochobot said "Why didn't he wake me up? Usually he'd be up in my room waking me up early in the morning" Boboiboy said confused. "He told me to let you rest because of the heavy mission we received yesterday, he understands as I already told him" Ochobot said while hugging his friend. "Terima kasih, Ochobot" Boboiboy said with a smile.

After that he went to the dining room, then he started eating his food. It was silent for a bit, until "Ochobot, where are the other's?" Boboiboy asked still eating his food. "Doing their own thing, and I think Fang is with Captain Kaizo, Fang said something about travelling for some time" Ochobot replied. "Well that's great that Fang and Captain are spending time with eachother" Boboiboy said, once he finished his food, he stood up and went to the kitchen sink to wash the dirty dishes he used. "I'm glad as well" Ochobot stated with a smile.

_______________________________________

ᗰᗴᗩᑎᗯᕼIᒪᗴ ᗯITᕼ Tᕼᗴ ᗴᒪᗴᗰᗴᑎT'Տ:

"Are you sure this is gonna work Sol?" asked a familiar Earth Element "I'm sure about it Abang Gem" Solar said "Are you that worried Gempa?" asked someone standing next to Solar who was helping him "Yes I'm worried Abang Gamma, knowing Solar he has many tricks up that sleeve of his" Gempa said.

"Don't worry Abang Gempa, nothing' s gonna happen since Abang Gamma and I are here to help Abang Solar" said another one standing beside Gamma, helping with the work they are doing "Very well then Cahaya, please be careful, that goes for the three of you" Gempa said "We will, Abang Gem" Solar said. While receiving nods from the other two.