5: Moving in with Namjoon

Sksjsksjks I'm moving in with Namjoon!! So is Mickey.

You might be thinking should we be getting ready for school? Well on Friday we don't!

"Boonies wake up!" I thought as I'm shaking my boyfriend. Boyfriend. I still can't believe yesterday.

We got to cuddle for the first time. My small body fix well in his big body.

"I'm up" I saw his eyes slowly open as I read his lip. "I get to move my stuff here!" I smile, started jumping on my bed till Namjoon pull me into his lap. I'm starting to think he like having me in his lap.

I started to giggle a lot. "Let's get ready I read his lip. " I'm starting to think how would you sound" I sign  to him as we got up to the bathroom. "Me too, i mean I heard you scream before and talk small before" Namjoon hand me one of his big hoodie, he promise me yesterday that I can wear it. "Well I have a voice, I just rather not use because I can't hear me" I sign.

We got dress and did our morning routine.

(Did I mention that Namjoon can drive?)

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

We skip breakfast and got the moving truck, Namjoon is driving.

We got to my home. I saw my mom already having boxes outside.

"Mommy!" I hug her. "Your room is done, I'm packing Mickey stuff and other stuff that I want you to have" she sign.

Namjoon got the back open and started carry the boxes in, he got the ramp out and the tolley.

(The bigger room is Namjoon room, Hoseok and him will be sharing while the other room is a guest room)

I place Mickey in the front, don't worry the window is down for Namjoon to hear just in case.

I carry mostly of the light stuff as Namjoon pick up the heavy. I didn't realize his arms are so...

"Hobi?" I snap out of it. "Yea?" I sign. "Like my body or something?" Namjoon wiggle his eyebrows. I playful slap his chest and went inside to get an water.

"You guys are perfect together" I saw my mom. "I really like him" I sign. "I know you do and I know Namjoon really like you. Just don't forget to invite me and your dad to your wedding" I was shocked. "Mom!" I whined.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

We were done and heading back to his apartment. Luckily it's wasn't much because we don't own a lot.

As we got to the apartment complex, I help Namjoon back in toward his door so it's easier to carry the boxes in.

First thing, we did Mickey, he was chilling on the couch, playing with his chew toy he love the most and I place his box near the couch. I grab a kiss to Mickey and help Namjoon.

Like again, I carry the light stuff as he carry the heavy stuff.

We're almost done, I started unpacking my clothes and other important stuff. Luckily Namjoon don't use a lot of space so I can easily place my stuff in.

We decided to sleep in the same bed because you know. The other room will be  guest room. He have a walkin closet. I love that.

I had a desk and he had a video game set so we can both play games, he hVe  gamer chair. I can sit on his lap.

It's was getting faster as we unpack.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

It's was dinner time.

Namjoon order us noodle, he was playing games. My wish can true, I get to sit on his lap. Namjoon had his head resting on my shoulder.

He was trying something. He ask me to feel him. I got his fork and get some noodles for him.

"I'm glad you're mind" he try on the computer, back hugging me. "Me too" I try. Suddenly I felt light kissies on my neck. It's made me feel bubbly and butterflies in my stomach.

"Feeling butterflies in your stomach" he sign. I nodded and continue. I place mind and his further away from us. I switch how I'm sitting and now I'm facing him.

"Beautiful" I read his mouth. He should me his camera and I had a hickey on one spot when I started feeling those thibgs. "Can you do more" I shly sign. He smile and let just say we had a good make out.

We made seem we are speeding our relationship but we are not, this is how love is.

TBC
Hope you feel better after reading this.
joonhiredmetospyuh