15: Child by Heart

(Loves, please comments and vote please?)

I have development delays which means I act younger than I am. Namjoon understand what I have, I have this because of my past. I was diagnosis with this as a child.

"Joonie!!" I scream, running around in our place. Namjoon was chasing me. "Baby, tickle monster is gonna get you!" Namjoon playful growl. "Ahh!" I ran into Mickey bed room, he have a little house that I can fit in.

"Gotcha!" Namjoon tickles me and got me out. "Bark! Bark! Bark!" I look to see Mickey barking. "I think our baby need to go for a little walk" Namjoon pick up Mickey. "I get his stuff!" I dash into the living room and grab his leash and harness because he is a service/hearing dog.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

At a park.

"Joonie! Joonie! Can we play catch with Mickey!?" I ask, holding a squeezing ball. "Yes baby, go fetch!" Namjoon throw the ball and Mickey chase it as I follow him.

I accidentally trip on Mickey and landed near a lady.

"Ow!" I felt tears forming in my eyes. "It's okay Hobi" Namjoon ran to me. "Mickey is fine" he had Mickey in his arms.

"You fucking asshole, almost kill me" I saw the lady look pissed. "Sorry ma'am, we will leave you alone" Namjoon pick me up. "No! I'm calling animal control and cops!" She had her phone out. "No no! I don't want Mickey to go!!" I freak out. "He won't, sit here and I will deal with the situation" Namjoon had me sit on a bench by the playground with Mickey on my lap.

I saw Namjoon talking with her and some people who saw me fall join with him. Than he started raising his voice.

I was freaking out. I don't want Mickey to go. Soon a park patrol came to them.

"Okay ma'am, there is no reason to call animal control or police. It's was a accident" I heard the guy. "Now is your boyfriend and dog okay?" He asked. "Yes, but he is very shaken up. He love his dog" Namjoon said.

Suddenly Mickey went down and ran to Namjoon. I think he trying to alerts him about me.

"Woof! Woof!" Namjoon look down and saw Mickey. "I'm sorry, I need to check him" Namjoon excuse himself. "That's okay" Namjoon and Mickey came to me as the park patrol talk to the lady.

"Baby, everything is okay now" Namjoon place me on his lap. Calming me down. "Sir, it's all taken care. She is gone" the guy said and Namjoon thanks him.

"Let go home bub" Namjoon pick me up and held Mickey leash.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

At home.

Namjoon treated me a movie night again but with Disney movies.

"Mickey you're such a good boy" Namjoon gave some treats to him as I pick a movie out and bring snacks.

"Joonie! The bad guy is gonna get him!" I whined pointing at the tv. "He won't get caught, I promise" Namjoon kiss my head as he sat next to me with Mickey on his lap.

I giggle as the bad guy didn't catch him.

(Do you know what he talking about?)

"My beautiful baby" Namjoon kiss me. I blush and hid my face.

TBC

Two chapters left and a special one. Sorry if this is short. I'm really tired and I don't feel emotional anymore. 😶🙁