17: My Hope

(Last chapter)

With everything that happens to us didn't stop us form dating. Becoming famous, well famous again for Namjoon. Got to meet BTS. Got devices to hear. Losing my parents. Getting bullied. Saw Namjoon snapped. Many things happened but that didn't stop us.

It's was late at night, I was tracing on Namjoon bare chest as he sleep.

"I love you" I whisper, laying my head down on his bare chest.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

Namjoon pov

I woke a little early this morning, I place Hobi weighted blanket on him. Then I texted Miss Parker.

We are both almost done with school and been dating for almost a year now. So I thought to take it another level.

Asking him to marry me. We will get married when school is officially over as we graduated.

I kiss Hobi goodbye and of course Mickey too. Today there is no school because it's a holiday.

I have the two rings.

(^ Hoseok                 Namjoon^)

I kept my ring in another pocket in my backpack. I have a beautiful black box for Hoseok ring.

Purple is always our color, tho I still love blue. It's our royal colors.

Miss Parker is helping me because I ask her, she immediately accept the help. She was at the beach setting things up with her boyfriend.

I get two bags, grab my swim shorts and Hobi two piece swimsuit. Our clothes, etc. I don't know how long we will be at the beach. Although I'm packing a suitcase for us because we have a hotel to go after.

"I love you baby" I whisper in his ear before I left.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

At the beach, I had notes set up for Hoseok to come here. Hopefully he wake up soon.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

Hoseok POV

I woke up because I didn't feel Namjoon warmth. I pouted till I saw a note on his pillow.

Morning baby, do you remember when your use to write in your journal? Like I did too? Go find them and take it with you. There is a bag beside you.

I was confused but did it. Once I found them, there was another note.

Wear these clothes

I quickly got dress and fix my hair.

Remember when Mickey threw up? We help him, give care and love. Go find him

That what I did, I look for him who was in the living room. In his bed. On the side there was his harness and leash. That's mean he going with me. I put his stuff on and I spot another note. And I continue to find more till the last one.

We haven't gone to this place yet but you ask me before, do you know? Also don't worry about packing anything. I already took care of it.

I think it's the beach, why is he doing this?

I look outside as I heard honking. I look out and... Wait that's Miss Parker car. WhT is she doing here?

I pick up Mickey and the stuff in a small bag and walk to her car. But don't worry I did lock the door.

"Hello Hobi, ready?" She ask as I got in. Her boyfriend was in there too. "Yes, but what Namjoon doing?" I ask but she didn't answer. Miss Parker play some music on her phone, wait it's our music we listen together.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

At the destination.

It's was quiet but we got there.

"We're here" I looked out of the window and it's was the beach. I got out and say thank you to her. Mickey follow me.

I stop when I saw trail of my birth flowers. (Do you know what his birth flowers are? I do) I follow it as I saw many pictures of us and of course Mickey too. They were hanging up on strings and clips.

Than I saw him... Kim Namjoon, standing by a beautiful table full of meals. There beautiful fairly lights.

"Baby, my hope. I love you so much. We gone through so much together but we were strong. So please make me the happiest man and marry me?" Namjoon was on his one knee. I'm so shocked that I started crying. I let out a high pitch screaming and nodded my head. "Yes! Yes yes! Yes a many times!" He pick me up and twil around as he hugging me.

"My Hope" Namjoon smile, kissing me.

Let's just say we had a good night.

TBC

Ahhhhhhhhh!!

I'm going to my water park again but this time with my husbands and two son.

Thank you so much for supporting this book. Especially these two. joonhiredmetospyuh and Anime_Kpopislife2

Enjoy my other books too and stay tuned for the special chapter.