7: Purple Bracelets and What??

(Tae-I- *🤤*)

(Tae-I- *🤤*)

It's Monday. School day.

(Blue jeans)

(Blue jeans)

(Blue jeans)

"You're eyes red" Namjoon sign to me. We were in his car, heading to McDonalds to get breakfast. "I know, I didn't sleep well. Flashback while sleeping" I sign to him. "Is there anyway I can help you?" Namjoon sign to me as he turn into the drive in of McDonalds. "Stay with me" I place ny hand with his. Then he moved my hand on my thigh, he was was rubbing my hand and my thigh. "Is this okay?" Namjoon talk as I read his lip. I nodded as I told him what I want.

We got hash browns and hot chocolate.

It's was chilly today.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

At school.

"Oh.. I see" Miss Parker wink at me, seeing Namjoon holding my hand. When we sat down, Namjoon told me he will be back.

~day Monday, 22~

Today is going to be a good day. Namjoon got us breakfast and kept me warm. I held his hand first and place it on my thigh. It's made me feel so much twinkles in my stomach. He is going to be the end of me.

He is talking to Miss Parker, I wonder why.

°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

"M-miss Parker" Namjoon walk up to her who at the front door, waiting for her other students. "Yes, Namjoon?" Miss Parker ask. "H-hobi had an f-flas-flashback w-whle sleeping" Namjoon told her. "Okay, if he need to be step out at any times I will understand" Miss Parker told him.

Then Namjoon came back. He sat next me but more closely. "If you need to step out let me know. Miss Parker say it's okay" Namjoon sign to as I nodded.

"Today class we are making bracelets!" I was happy about that, I love making stuff like this. "Can we do purple together?!" I thought of because we both love purple. "Yes, do you know what purple mean?" Namjoon sign to me, getting the stuff. "Yes, do you" I blush and he nodded.

We made matching purple bracelets for each other. I put mine on his wrist then he place his on my wrist.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

It's after school. We decide to go to a frozen yogurt place and have a small date at the park.

He park the car nearby and we held hand to the frozen yogurt.

"H-hello, w-w-we want t-the-" Namjoon was cut off. I held his hand tightly. "Hurry we don't have all day" Namjoon got scared I could tell. "We don't have to get" I sign to him.

Suddenly I saw a tall male.

Samuel. He was my childhood friend before I move away. We met in a special ed school as kids. He have autism.

"Hey Lean, go. I got this" Samuel said. I explain to Namjoon that he is my childhood friend. "I'm so sorry about her. I will be firing her. I'm the manager here. Let's talk after the order" Samuel sign to us.

Namjoon got bubble gum as I got mango. We share each bite and both of them are really good.

I gave a big hug to Samuel. "Where have you been?" Samuel ask me. "Well, I move here, I go to ****** special ed school' I told him. "Hey I got to the other special ed school near that" he pointed out. "Is he your bf?" Samuel sign as Namjoon heard. "Yes" I show Namjoon a face to introduce himself. "Hello, I'm Kim Namjoon, I have speech problems so I don't talk much" Namjoon told him. "I could tell, you should've be afraid to try. You were almost there" Samuel said.

Me and Namjoon went well with Samuel. We share out numbers to him.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

We still went to the park.

"I like him, would you have date him if you didn't move?" Namjoon sign to me. "To be honest no, he isn't my type" I sign him.

We found a spot on the grass and sat down. Then I saw Namjoon grabbing something out of his pocket.

"I work hard making a new book about you." I was shocked. "So here" I open a package, it's was the book he made 'My Hope'. I smile that. Then I saw an small paper. I open it's was money.

"Joon, is this for me?" I sign to him.  He nodded. "Yes, call your doctor to schedule the surgery, I show your parents already and they broke down crying saying their son will be able to hear" I was so shocked to this. "My manager told me that my book with be popular" Namjoon told me.

And he was right about that in a couple days.

Tbc

Hello!!!