13: Date

I haven't got of bed for almost a week now and I haven't went to school in a while. Namjoon brought me work for me and help me.

"Baby, you need to get up. I bathe you, I fed you, love and care you but you need to get up. I need my healthy beautiful hope back" I felt Namjoon laid next to me. "Please help me" I cried. "Baby, baby don't cried" Namjoon peck my cheeks. "I was thinking today I take you on a date. You don't have to dress up or anything. I have something in mind" I nodded.

I finally got out of bed.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

We were both dress in comfy clothes. I look really pale and sad. "Ready?" I nodded. We walk to his car and drove somewhere.

Suddenly his car stop some where. "Put this on" he hand me a blindfold and I put it's on. "Do you trust me?" He ask. "Of course, we have these purple brackets for a reason" I told him. He place my hands on his back and I walk as he walk.

Suddenly I felt like we were in a field of grass. "Look" I undo my blindfold and gasp.

We were on top of a hill full of beautiful flowers. There as a picnic area. So beautiful. There was  forest behind as well

"Let's eat" he help me sat down and as he sat down. We ate the fruits first which was strawberries, blueberries, watermelons, more you can think of. He made us beef sandwich which was very good and have some drinks.

"I want to explore the forest" I told Namjoon. "We can but you have to be close to me. It's easily to get lost there"  Namjoon stood up. He help me get up. "Let place the stuff in my car and we can go" I nodded.

I help him carry the stuff in the car of the trunk. Once we were done, we grab a blanket and a flashlight just in case.

Namjoon help me get pass logs because he didn't want me hurts or reopening my wounds on my arms

You heard that right, I completely crack and had a huge meltdown in the next two days after my parents deaf.

"Look there is a pond! Ooh! Fish!!" I pointed. "Be careful, don't fell in" I nodded. We play in the water, throwing rocks. Seeing what kind of fish there is. We also saw turtles too.

Suddenly it's got dark already.

"Baby, let's walk now. It's getting dark" Namjoon told me. We walk back the way we went. But for some reason I got distracted.

A god damn butterfly distracted me.

"Joonie lo-" I look around and Joon wasn't with me. I'm lost. "Joonie?" I look around, not trying to get scared.

"Hobie!!" I heard Namjoon voice but I don't see him.

"Joonie!!!" I started running and that was a mistake.

*thump*

I ran into a tree, completely making me passed out.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

Namjoon POV

I just look ahead for a sex and he completely disappear.

"Hobie!!" I yelled and I heard a faint calling. "Hobi!! I'm coming!!" I started making my way around. Telling him to keep talking till I didn't heard him anymore.

I'm the one (Atiny here?) Who have the flashlights and the blanket. Fuck me. I started breathing heavily what if I did lose him forever?

But then I saw a limp body laying on the grass, it's was him. There was blood on his forehead and on the tree by me.

He didn't see the tree.

"God, he is still breathing" I saw his chest raise up and down. I immediately wrap his body with the blanket and carry him out of the forest.

We finally got out and I place Hoseok in the front seat. I drove to the hospital.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

At hospital.

Hoseok pov

I groan as I woke up.

"Wh-where are we?" I ask. I saw a doctor walking towards us. "You're at the hospital, you hit your head pretty bad. You're lucky your boyfriend found you" I look at him as he squeezed my hand. "I get the discharge papers" the doctor left the room.

"I'm sorry Joonie" I pouted. "Don't be sorry, it's was an accident and accidents happen for a reason" Namjoon kiss my forehead that have a bandage on it.

Soon Namjoon sign the papers. Ever since my parents died, he opened up telling me he made a promise to be my caretaker.

Him and another nurse help me in Namjoon car.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

At home.

We were laying on the couch because I was tired and wanted to rest. We watch my favorite movie which is Lion King.

"I love you Joonie" I peck his chest, he was shirtless because it's warm and I love that type of warm. "I love you too baby" Namjoon kiss my nose.

It's was a crazy day today.

Tbc