Chapter 1

Like any other day Jason had greeted the people who comes to either repent for the darkest sins or to just visit a part the Lords holly land. The chruch he was blessed to be took in as a young child who had many sins to repent for. They excepted many people such as those that love the same sex or are uncomfortable with the body they where born and the people who hold a deeper complexion then him. Those types of people where often band and ridiculed from the past beliefs of God but there is a new wisdom of the Lord that excepts all who are not the ideal. To which had made many happy and gave Jason the will to believe in his Lord as he had wished to live for a being who loved and excepts everyone.

It was such a shame when he heard the words of the elderly who disagree with his church's beliefs still stuck with the old ways people would often say. Jason would only nod at them and allow them to leave as they are stained with the past and not opening to the new. 'God's ideal human would of been a white male who had always for the rules that he had set. How strange would it be if even was such a human?' He thought chuckling to himself as he waved to one of the elderly that disagreed with his views.

Sighing out loud he was tired with all the hateful souls that had once came to church but now hates the holly walls made by God because they where trapped in the old ideals. Its had made Jason feel pity for them as they will die with no heaven nor hell to go to, being stuck in between both worlds created by the devil and by the angels. 'Please God help these aging souls to find their way to heaven or they will be in no place but a grey land because of the good deeds they have done and sins of ignoring the people because they do not except.'

Jason had grown tired of them but he was still willingness to listen to their pain and allows them to be buried on the courtyard of his church. Because he held on tightly to the light that God had given him to be forgiven of his sins as a child.