Kailor Headcanons (some SFW, some not)

Skylor likes it when Kai shows up to the noodle shop to either order food or just help her.

Kai and Skylor often meet up to have some "alone time."

Kai often surprises Skylor with date night, especially when he knows that Skylor had a bad day and just wants to spend time with Kai or just wants him to hear what she has to say.

After Season 4, Kai and Skylor met up for a date after she tells him to call her after the battle with the Anacondrais. They ended up having a great time riding their dragons and hanging out at the Noodle shop.

After Season 5, Kai and Skylor took the next step and had their first time. Kai had previous girlfriends and had plenty of experience but it was Skylor's first. He decided to make it special for her and she remembers the night well and still gets chills when she remembers it.

Kai's element acts up when "doing the dirty" by increasing his heat signature.

Skylor's element acts up when "doing the dirty" too. She absorbs Kai's heat, it overwhelms her senses.

Kai and Skylor will have children in the future. 3, to be exact.

Blake "The Blaze" Ray Smith-Chen is the oldest, he inherits Kai's powers

Amber Maya Smith-Chen is the middle Child, she inherits Skylor's powers

Tommy Smith-Chen is the youngest, he inherits parts of Kai's powers and Nya's as Kai and Nya are related and both have attributes they share to their children.

Kai and Skylor will be Yin and Yang, they will change their name to Kai and Skylor Smith-Chen.

When they had their children, they moved into the suburbs but they still work on the bounty and monastery.