Plot Ideas

Use these however you want, these are just ideas.

Bad Girl Nya - It's basically Ninjago High school AU, but Nya is the bad girl. She won't admit it but she likes Jay, the nicest guy in the school. However she thinks that girls flock around him. She later admits to Skylor that she likes Jay, but Jay overhears the conversation. Nya tries to seduce Jay by being the dominant bad girl. However, Jay surprises her by being the dominant one in secret, only to protect Nya's bad girl reputation. Eventually, Nya has to make her decision between Jay and her reputation.

The Tournament of Martial Arts - The team gets bored of the regular training and they decided to make a Tournament. They made sure not use their powers, only Martial Arts expertise. The winner gets day off and can chose 1-2 persons to take the day off with them.

Noodles - Skylor tries to expand her business, but is failing at it. She tries to secure sponsorships and deals, starting off with Steep Wisdom. The business now belonged to Ronin but Wu still runs it. Skylor wants Wu to serve some of the tea, but they don't know if the deal will work. While dealing with the deal, she wants more Noodle Houses over Ninjago. So she recruits Kai and Nya to influence the areas to finally accept the restaurant. The only question is, will it work?

Prime Empire Tournament - Kai, Jay, Cole, and Zane sign up for the Prime Empire Tournament to win a large cash price and be the first official winners of The Prime Empire Cup. Along the way, they will face scandals, cheaters, terrible wifi connection, hackers, bribery, and hungry fans.

First Time - Skylor's first time with Kai, look at Kailor Headcanons for more context.

Zane's memory clean-up - Zane goes to "sleep" and while doing so, he spends time looking at his memories to make space for new ones. He cleans out the ones he doesn't need, like the time Lloyd talked to Zane about a new comic book or the time he caught Jay and Nya in the living room. But he also reminiscences about his adventures with the team.

Desperation - Lloyd looks for dating advice from everyone on the team. The team grows suspicious about why he is asking. Lloyd knew this so he just said "I want to know what I could've done differently to be Harumi." However, what follows next is the worst advice ever.

The Race - Jay and Nya's bet on which vehicle was the fastest was the dumbest thing Nya did. But she wanted to see how Jay drives, so she made Jay and Skylor race (by lying about which car was fastest to them) and she would ride with Jay. The race happens but on the streets. Cue Born to be Wild by Steppenwolf. Nya sees how hot Jay is when he is shifting gears and drifting through the streets of Ninjago while trying to beat Skylor. See Civilian vehicles they would own, for more context.

Bad boy Jay - Normal life AU, Nya just graduated from College and she is ready to start the next chapter in her life. Her brother, Kai, is a police officer and married to her best friend, Skylor. Her parents are happily retiring and her friend Lloyd just started College, life couldn't be better. That is, until her new neighbour showed up. Jay Walker-Gordon, son of the famous actor Cliff Gordon, just moved next to her apartment. Jay may be intelligent, energetic, cute, and a good engineer, but he seems to be a bit of a bad boy. In contrast to Nya, who is quiet, reserved, a good mechanic, but she isn't a rule breaker. Will Nya succumb to Jay's bad boy reputation and become one of the many girls Jay's been with or will she tame that boy and move on with her life. Only time will tell.

These are just a few ideas, I will still upload many more later in this chapter.