Civilian vehicles they would own

Kai: 2014 Chevy Silverado. Kai wanted a truck in case he ever wanted to go work again at Blacksmith shop. He was hoping to use the bed of the truck to store the weapons he would go on to sell and to transport scrap metal to Ed and Edna's junkyard, but he never did. He ended up using the truck for his "Alone Time" with Skylor. He uses the truck almost everyday now. His kids will never know what happened in the back, but at least Kai always cleans his truck. He considers it his most valuable possession.

Jay: 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34. Jay rebuilt the car himself. He found it in the junkyard, Jay and Ed decided to fix it as a project. But when Jay got busy with Ninja work, Ed would spend time trying to bring the car back to life. Eventually, Ed, Jay, and Nya managed to make it into a hybrid and installed nitrous, as well as altering the ECU. Jay and Nya tested the car in a race against Nya's bike. Winner gets to choose where their next date was, loser had to eat one bowl of Cole's chili. Jay won.

Cole: 1965 Ford Mustang. Cole loves American muscle. He and Jay found the car in an abandoned garage by an alleyway during a mission. The car was in terrible shape, but that didn't stop Cole from falling head over heels for the Mustang. After the mission, he found out it had no owner, so the police allowed him to keep it. Jay insisted on fixing it and tuning it, but Cole just decided to give it to the Autobody shop in Ninjago. He loves driving the car down the highway while listening to old rock n' roll music.