I'm not some American Idiot

DON'T WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT

DON'T WANT A NATION UNDER THE NEW MANIA

"WHAT THE FUCK"

AND CAN YOU HEAR THE SOUND OF HYSTERIA

"TURN IT OFF"

THE SUBLIMINAL MIND FUCK AME-

"it's fucking 6:30 in the morning" I scream at the darkness.

I hear morning moans and groans coming from the other bunks and then a bright light clicks on. I rub my eyes against the harsh light.

" eh, sorry Rori, morning calls" a sleepy voice says.

"DIBS ON SHOWER" screams another.

"fuck you Michael" says another.

I lie, staring at the ceiling and listen to the boys getting up.

"who wants bacon?" Calum said , yawning at the end of it. Everyone muttered yes sleepily and all the boys trooped of into the small kitchen.

fucking hell.

I can tell I already hate it here.

I climb down the ladder to my bunk and jump of the last few rails to the floor.

I rake a brush through my tangles which (thank god) stayed relatively straight, I pulled all my hair round over my right shoulder and slip out of the old Blink182 top I sleep in. I slip on a blue bra with black lace covering it and fish around in my duffel bag for the matching knickers.

"Where the hell are they..." I mumble to myself bending over fully trying to find them.

I hear a gasp behind me and freeze. I turn around , may I say IN MY UNDERWEAR to face the four boys staring straight at me with great big puppy eyes.

Wait, did I say staring at me?

More like my boobs.

"um , you guys done?"

"I ma- de uh ba-con" Calum says swallowing deeply.

"one minute" a bright face Luke said as he ran hurriedly to the bathroom.

"you guys seriously aren't getting laid are you" I laughed out loud.

They all just stood there blushing like awkward puppies.

I turned around and slipping on some tight ripped leather pants and a red velvet bandeau with my denim jacket on top.

I turned around to see the boys still standing there gaping.

I strutted up to Calum and stole a bacon rasher. "thanks sweetie" I antagonized.

Ashton was the first to compose himself.

"well I've got er Lit. first so I'll see you guys er later." And he slung his bag over his shoulder and walked out the front.

"yeah I better go too" Calum said still not keeping his eyes off me til he left.

When Luke finally re-emerged from the bathroom I raised my eyebrow.

"wonder what took you so long " i said and winked at him.

The usually quite composed Luke blushed bright red.

"sh, it's just our secret eh" i laughed.

"ye-ah ha ha" he laughed awkwardly. "I've got er gym, um bye, adios i mean no just bye. Bye." and he shuffled out the door.

"just you and me mate" i said to Michael while sitting my ass down next to him on the little sofa" he seemed to be the least surprised about what had happened this morning.

"So I guess that makes one out of four that's actually getting some then" I joked to him , elbowing him under the ribs.

"I guess it does" he smirked. "CoD?"

"do you even have to ask?"

He chucked me a controller and the battle began. We were neck and neck when his hand slowly moved to rest on my knee.

My breathing hitched slightly, I didn't know whether to say no or to let him place it there. I decided to see what would happen.

I just blew up his base and killed 3 of his men when I felt his hand move slowly further up my leg.

I knew I should stop but ...

it felt good.

We were down to each and I had a clear shot of one of them when his hand moved down to my inner thigh. I gasped and missed the shot.

Instead one of his players stabbed mine from behind.

Finally I had advantage over his character and was about to finish him with a machete when Michael scooped me up into his lap , and gently pressed his lips to mine.

I didn't know to to do so I decided not to do, but to feel.

The kiss was sweet , but I'm not a sweet girl and he knew it He pressed his tongue against my lips asking for entrance and I gave in willingly. The kiss grew fierce and passionate with the heat of our mouths exploiting each other...

vrrrrrrr

vrrrrrr

my phone vibrated. I just ignored it but the moment we had was gone. I got up of his lap and wiped my mouth. I glanced at who'd sent me the message.

Rob

shit.

I opened it with shaky hands.

Did you miss me?

_______________________________________

I'm so sorry that took me 8 Months to update!!!

But I hope you enjoyed it :)

Best Wishes

Daisy Chainer