Try Harder Next time

I leant over to see if the cellar door would open but it appeared to be locked.  On that note I walked back into the room and dumped my suitcase bag on the bottom bunk of my bed.  Ash sat on another bunk still writing in the small book. 

"What you writing?" I questioned to him.

"L-" Ash cut of Calums answer to his question "shut it".  Calum just shrugged.

"Your call mate" he said and continued with his game.

I rubbed my fingers together wondering what these guys did to entertain themselves apart from the Xbox and iPod in  corner? Maybe I should fill in the journal the shrink gave me? Not a chance.

I started ruffling through my bag and pulled my charcoal and ink.  I chucked the bag on the bed and climbed up to the top bunk for a bit more privacy.

I grabbed the journal and set to work on drawing.  My mind went into it's own state of peace fullness as my hands worked there magic.  I often drew what I felt, my feelings and desires.  The shrink was gunna get a right shock when he saw the journal supposedly meant for me to write my feelings in. 

I lifted up the book into a better light to admire my latest creation.  On the page there was a beautiful but damaged butterfly, the same as the one tattooed on my neck.  Out of habit I put my hand to the back of my neck to feel the rough edges of skin, still healing. Surrounding the butterfly was a small cage, restricting its movement.  Just outside the cage, on the floor is a key .  The butterfly was me, trapped in this prison, or cage as one might see it.  The key was my freedom, just out of reach.  I shut the journal and stuffed it under my pillow where no one would look.  I would be beyond humiliated if someone saw it.

beeeeeeeeeeep

"What's that?" I asked.

"shh" Ash, Luke and Calum all said.

This is Warden of section C reporting your news.  Tomorrow, Alfie McGarton, Celine Malcom, Kyle Hovsky and Xavior Lonsale are free to go, meet at the lobby desk.  Andrew C, Michael C, Maria R, Chalie T and Lisa N have a "detention" , meet in the woods.  Our new arrivals are, Michael and Rori from cabin Dallas in section C.  Can they both meet at 8:00 am for their therapist.  All electricity is disabled in 3..2..1...

All the lights and xbox went out leaving us in darkness.  I could hear some shuffling and then sudddenly 3 torches were being shone around the room.

"The the bloody hell was that?" I snapped.

"The night call, they give us the updates for tomorrow."

"Yep, and it looks like Michael got caught."

"At least we don't have to pay for it.."

"Unlike last time"

All I could hear were the voices as the torches were shone in my face blinding me.

"Looks like they want you Rori, you'll have to go to the shrinks tower"

"The what? where's that?" I asked, annoyed.

"Michael take you" A voice answered.

"great" I said sarcastically."What are you lazy asses doing then?"

"class"

"Rehab"

"Gym"

the voices all shouted out.

"You better get some sleep, your appointments at 8:00 am tomorrow morning Rori" A voice said.  I groaned. 

I am not a morning person.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N -  Shoutout to

thepyjamabananas

Check out their wattpad fanfic (5SOS) called :

~~ He looks so perfect ~~

also I would love if you checked out my other book

"Bonjours a good place to start" It's teen fic.

Thankssssx xxxxx

DaisyChainer