Chapter 4

Misunderstanding

༄Misunderstanding༄

*third pov*

"come on hailee you have to get ready for bed." Jennifer exclaimed but the older girl wouldn't listen to her. "have I ever told you I love your eyes." the drunk girl giggled out right before she flopped down on the bed in the guest room and fell asleep right away. "what am I going to do with you." the Howell whispered to herself..

Jennie woke up to hear whispers coming from the guest bedroom next door. she tried to ignore it but she couldn't go back to sleep. she got up to check if everything was okay with Hailee. when she arrived to the guest room she found the dark-haired brunette sitting straight up with a blank expression and was looking around the room without saying a single word.

the older actress let out a loud groan making the younger dancer laughed quietly at the girl's hangover. "are you okay over there?" Jennie asked the older girl still in a laughing state which just made the girl glare at her with spite. "ugh, it's too early for this and my head hurts way to much for you to stand there and laugh at me while in just an oversized t-shirt and underwear." Hailee mumbled into the pillow but you could hear her clearly and the blue-eyed girl looked down realizing what she was wearing and started to blush madly.

"i um I'm you know never mind if you need me i will be in the kitchen making breakfast for us, and then we can head to beccas house and get your keys back so you can go home," Jennifer suggested just getting a nod in return from the hungover girl that looked like she had just tried to kill herself while being half asleep.

༄❀༄

the actress walked into the kitchen almost half asleep still in the same dress she wore to the club last night. the blue-eyed girl still hadn't noticed that she was now sitting by the island counter looking at her every move. "oh, you're up, how were you able to sleep in that uncomfortable dress." Hailee hummed at this before she answered the younger dancer.

"its not that uncomfortable besides I don't have anything else to wear." the brown-eyed girl answered. " you can barrow some of mine what's mine is yours." Jennie told her as she continued to make the two breakfast. The tall girl asked her where her room was so she could change out of her dress and be in comfortable clothes again.

When hailee came back she saw that Jennifer had finished making breakfast and she saw that the younger gir had placed down pain killers and some water for her. The two talked while finishing their food about anything and everything, until the younger girl checked the time and saw that it was already 12:30 pm, and suggested that they went to Becca's house to get hailees house keys so that her parents didn't have to worry about where she was any longer.

༄❀༄

"This is your stop." Jennifer told hailee as she stop the car in front of the older girls drive way. "Thanks for everything I promise to give you back your clothes as soon as I can." She explained as she got out of the car. "Don't worry about you can keep them besides they look better on you then me." The dancer said making the young actress blush before they said goodbye and went their own ways for the rest of the day.

" The dancer said making the young actress blush before they said goodbye and went their own ways for the rest of the day

Hey guys so I started a Emily Dickinson fan fiction so please go check it out it would mean a lot:)