Chapitre 8

"Waouh-" Jin comments when he enters the dining room and smelled the delicious food.

"The maid sure did a great job. This looks delicious" Hoseok says after taking a look at the delicious looking japchae.

Well, he knows that neither of Jungkook and Jimin are good cook so the maid must have done it.

Not like it's the first time, though. Each time the hyungs come here, Jungkook ordered the maid to cook the meal.

Hoseok is seriously pitying Jungkook's future wife or husband. If it ain't Jimin, then the younger needs to work better to impress his future companion.

"He did" Jungkook snorts and Jimin instantly elbows his ribs.

"He? Did your father hire a new cook?" Namjoon arches his brows.

Right. He just came here days ago to check on this Taehyung guy and there was no new cook, back then.

Therefore, Namjoon's a bit confused about the new cook Jungkook is talking about.

"He's talking about Taehyung, hyung. He forced this poor guy to cook and clean" Jimin admits and the hyungs immediately gapes at that.

"Taehyung? This name sounds familiar" Jin points out.

Actually, he didn't tell the boys that he had a friend whose name is Taehyung. Well, apart from Namjoon, none of his friends know about his past and his ancient job that's why he couldn't tell the guys about Taehyung.

Plus, Jin knows that there's hundred Taehyung in Seoul so the chance for the Taehyung Jimin mentioned to be the same as his Taehyung is less likely.

Still, he feels bad for this guy if Jungkook forced him to cook and clean.

"Taehyung is the guy I checked on, days ago. I already told you that he's Junghwoon's new play thing" Namjoon reminds.

He must have forgotten to mention the guy's name to his boyfriend. That's why Jin didn't know that Junghwoon's new companion is named Taehyung.

On the other hand, Jin's stomach dropped after Namjoon's statement. He doesn't know why but this Taehyung reminds him of his friend. Taehyung and him used to be escorts so it's not impossible if Taehyung ended up being with Junghwoon.

"Not surprised that Jungkook's mistreating him. Jungkookie always hated his father's whores" Hoseok's states and Jungkook smiles because he finally found someone who fucking understand his hate towards this bitch.

"Still doesn't justify his act. Taehyung didn't do anything wrong to him" Jimin snaps annoyingly.

The others; however , only looks at him while Namjoon and Jin nod in agreement.

They ate their meals soon after, they also took the opportunity to chat because it's been almost two weeks since they last saw each other.

After eating their meals, Jin and Jimin did the dishes because they don't want Jungkook to force Taehyung in doing it, afterwards.

Meanwhile the others went to play video games in Jungkook's bedroom since the living room doesn't have a tv, anymore.l

"How does this Taehyung guy look?" Jin hesitantly asks after debating with himself whether he should ask Jimin or not.

He's just curious to hear about this Taehyung, just to check if he is his Taehyung or not.

"You curious?" Jimin grins at the older.

"Yeah"

Jin can't tell Jimin about the truth yet. He badly wants to, but he's afraid that his friends will judge him.