Chapter 34

"So.... What was that?" Jungkook asks with a wide grin as he looks at Taehyung.

As for the older, he draws his brows together out of confusion. He didn't reply right away but sits down on the younger's soft bed. He already gathered all his belongings from the guest room and brought them back to Jungkook's bedroom.

"What was what?" Taehyung finally found the energy to reply to the younger's confusing question.

I mean, they just got settled in Jungkook's bedroom so he doesn't have any clue about what Jungkook meant by that question.

"You were jealous earlier-" Jungkook states without any doubts and his grin turns into a wide smirk when a light blush creeped on Taehyung's cheeks.

He doesn't why Taehyung is blushing or why he was even jealous of Jimin but he is still enjoying this and he finds Taehyung's reaction so cute and funny at the same time.

"I wasn't!" Taehyung firmly retorts though he was obviously lying because he was even ready to stab Jimin's chest with a fucking knife earlier and also had the immense urge to cut Jungkook's dick off.

"You clearly were! You kept rolling your eyes each time Jimin clung onto me"

And Taehyung inhales a deep fresh of air at that. He doesn't want to explode and throw tantrum at Jungkook. Of course he was jealous, but not just a little but extremely jealous even. He found Jimin's behavior extremely annoying and normally he wouldn't give a shit about what Jimin does with Jungkook but earlier he was just on the verge of turning crazy.

"He was just annoying-" Taehyung briefly says.

He doesn't want to tell Jungkook about what he really feels because it'd be ridiculous.

"Why?" Jungkook pushes. He wants Taehyung to say it, at least to tell him the reason why he was jealous because as far as he knows, Taehyung doesn't have the slightest feeling for him and getting jealous over Jimin just makes things harder to understand as it is.

"Are we going to keep talking about Jimin or can we watch a movie or do something more entertaining?"

"More entertaining? So talking about Jimin is boring to you?" Jungkook snorts, he knows he's being too much but all he wants from Taehyung is fucking answers. He wants to know if- he stands a chance even the smallest chance to be more than friends or whatever they have going on.

"If you want to talk about him that much then go call him or some shit!! I don't want to hear about what the fuck did you do or how much you loved kissing him!!!" Taehyung growls, anger taking over him. "Bet you liked sucking on his plump lips!!!!"

Well, when Taehyung gets angry, he says bullshits and he will regret it later but here we go. Jungkook decided to play with fire so he'll get what he was searching for.

"Wait- Who the fuck told you that I kissed him?!?"

A small scoff left Taehyung's mouth before he goes on to say: "Hoseok told me! You thought you could kiss him and I won't know?? You're so fucking stupid!"

Taehyung is angry but also disappointed because he thought that he stopped Jungkook from messing around, that he could change something out of the Jeon fucking Jungkook but guess he was just being the biggest fool of the entire universe. How can he expect Jungkook to be loyal to him and that they were more than fuckbuddies or some shits!! He thought he was special but like more special than Jimin and but then again how can it be possible? He can't break Jungkook's shell.

For years, nobody and not even Jimin could. He shouldn't have thought so highly of himself.

"Hoseok told you that I kissed Jimin?" Jungkook couldn't help but burst out laughter because Taehyung looked genuinely offended and pissed for no reason.