Chapter 26

"Please, I just want to-" Taehyung pauses to take his time to formulate what he really wants.

Why did he came here in the first place??? Is he here for comfort? He doesn't have any idea but the only thing he knows is that he needs Jungkook. He needed to see Jungkook. He's still halfway into his head space so a part of his mind just called for Jungkook's sweet and comforting scent.

"I'll just-" Jungkook left Taehyung to go to the bathroom and the older was a bit confused until he saw Jungkook walking back in with a robe.

"You're going to catch a cold if you stay naked" Jungkook speaks, he gently wraps the robe around Taehyung's small body and Taehyung genuinely smiles at the sweet gesture.

Never in his life would he thought that the Jeon Jungkook would care about him but right now, all his doubts vanished away. Jungkook indeed cares for him and a warm feeling spread inside of his chest at that.

"I couldn't put my pants because my legs were shaking too much. Plus, my rim is prettily aching me-" Taehyung slightly pouts.

Well, it's not a lie that his rim is so damn painful. In fact, it feels like it's going to tear apart or more like it has already broken apart. He is even surprised that he could still managed to walk in here on his own.

"I'll call Namjoon hyung and he will take care of you early in the morning." Jungkook notes, he takes his phone and sent a quick message to his hyung.

He knows it's reckless but he doesn't give a damn. He won't let Taehyung suffer and not do anything. Taehyung needs to consult a doctor, not only because of his aching rim but also because he's been forced to have sex with Junghwoon during his sub space.

He must have been extremely vulnerable and yet Junghwoon took advantage of him. For sure, it will have consequences once Taehyung got back from his head space.

"I don't want to sleep-" Taehyung quietly whines.

Well, his eyes are pretty tired but he doesn't want to close his eyes, for fear that once he woke up, the same nightmare will happen again.

"But you need to, come on you're tired" Jungkook lowers his voice, he intertwined their fingers together and leads the way towards his bed.

With a gentle manner, Jungkook pushed the blanket away and made Taehyung lay down on his bed, carefully because Taehyung mentioned earlier that the between of his legs is aching. Next, he also lay down next to where Taehyung's body is and pull the blanket to cover them from the cold.

"Just sleep. I'll deal with Junghwoon first thing in the morning!" Jungkook spats with a bit of hatred.

If it weren't for Taehyung's state, he would have come after his father's stupid ass right away. He doesn't care if it will ruin things or make the old man suspect anything, he won't let this matter go easily, he needs to do something.

"But he is a meanie! He will hurt you too" Taehyung claims with trembling voice.

He's scared of Junghwoon. He has always been but when he's in his head space like that, his fear is even worse. When Junghwoon stripped him naked earlier, he couldn't do anything, he was a bit dumbfounded at first and when his brain registered what was happening, panic raised inside of him.

"Don't worry. He can't defeat me" Jungkook briefly snickers before pulling Taehyung's fragile head against his torso.

He didn't waste a second to gently pat the older's head and soon after, soft snores werr heard coming out of Taehyung's mouth.

Jungkook weakly smiles at that, he's glad that Taehyung wad finally asleep. He could never forget his father for ever hurting him especially when he was in his head space.