chapter 5: nightraid fail

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Enemy fools decided to do a night raid to recapture the princess & kill the crew aboard the uss Missouri, close to sunset after the screaming. A ability for rescue the princess is unlocked.

Its for only face talking for royal higher authority, Strife already send a message to other allied wooden ships to retake control of the island. Her name is princess Ann.

Ann: so you got isekaid you became these mighty warships from your world

Riggs: yes. We're just normal civilians me driving down the road. We had the green light signal

Lex: then out of nowhere the infamous American semi truck kun ran a red light smashed us in our truck

Kevin: lucky bastard is a uss Missouri. One of the most powerful & legendary battleships of all time

Missouri's swarmed drones returned. Titan's sea awacs plane detected several heat sigs & audio video they can hear what their doing now.

Lex: Riggs. We got a night raid enemy force just sitting there waiting for the sun sets

Strife: bastards try to sneak up on ya

Ann: what do we do?

The captain room door closed shut. Locked.

Missouri: your save here ma'am. Boys let's play a game. Of we gonna pretend like we didn't saw then. LET them get aboard me I'll kill them.

Timeskip:

(Theme starts playing in the background)

Fools trying to do a raid. Midnight already arrive. Uss fleet stood there in silence. They got close to the Missouri, they marvled how huge it looked. Swarmer drones flying around not even detecting intruders. They wrapped the rope on the bar.

They get their swords & bows & some magic to kill the crew. But they found none. Did they ran out of ammo & abandoned ship?. Fail to kill any heretics but suddenly a search light shine both them. Ciwz turns to them & fired killing them.

Missouri:

to be continued:

Preparing for work

Later