chapter 8:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Princess Ann's people are getting on-board the titan freeing them from slavery & others. Drones making sure there's no spies from the enemy caught 5 of them.

They got gunned down. On the port. Other. They continued their way to the capital. Princess Ann writes her diary inside Missouri Captain quarters.

Titan real name lex, his haul caught some tree branches scratching his haul. Ann winced it's like someone using chalk & draw it hard on a chalkboard making that annoyance sound.

Yellowstone: aren't you too close to the shoreline?

Titan: look at me man, I am big. It's not my fault people here didn't bother to trim these massive triffids  down

Ann walked outside pulls out her wand. & cast the spell to make the tree branches shrink.

Zumwalt: wow that worked

Titan blew a horn at her signal thank you.

She covered her ears. She put a thumbs up. Later on more they found a town where all people are worshipping a false idol force to do that.

Missouri send swarmer drones to kill the enemy soldiers. Strife shoots down more dragons.

Missouri shoots long range tomahawk missiles.

Killing more enemy reinforcements from their HQ. Ann's musketeers are free. Their all women. Ann disembark from Missouri she meets them.

Ann: look you haven't eaten in a while. Get onboard the uss Missouri battleship

They nodded went & left. Drones protecting her. She went looking for someone she promise to return. Missouri meanwhile detected her heart rate.

Alabama: what's wrong with her?

Missouri: idk. Still watching

Missouri pov:

She ran to a house. Hour later she walked with desperate look on her face. She ran back. She told us to stay on port till the sail ships come to organize a plan to brought a army battalion group. She came on-board me. Head inside the room where her guards are eating.

The lead one named Julia tomboy with a bombshell body reminded me of Agnes d Milan from familair of zero only difference is long ponytail hair & green eyes red accents rest is blonde.

Her lover got executed. She took the ring from his body. Myself & my friends are now pissed off against this self proclaim idiot of a pope.

She cried in my captain quarters. Hard with a door closed shut. She can see me through monitor.

" dammit I wish I can have my body back. So I comfort her. Telling everything is gonna be okay. Lately she's drawn closer to me "

But then. Perk unlocked to me & my friends. I clicked it then a bright light.

Author pov:

Princess Ann blocked her face from a computer flash.

????: AHHHH

Person fell on his back. Ann looking down. Riggs stood up.

Riggs: dammit my back huh? ......

He can link start back to the computer become one with Missouri he can come out of Missouri at will he can still control the ship without being one. He looks at Ann she a blushed on her face.

riggs: AHHHHHH

ann: AHHHHHH

Later