chapter 6: the plan

Don't own anything

Author pov:

The next morning us fleets new friends arrived. They received the news that their princess is safely rescued & aboard the uss Missouri.

They got to the port where all supplies dropped off by titan. Princess says goodbye to fleet. Uss Missouri/Riggs wish he had hands to wave her back. So he did the unthinkable.

He used his triple barrel 16 inch gun waving at her back. His friends teasing him he blushed but you can't see that. Her people thanked the fleet for saving her & praying for them.

Now they begin a plane of retake their country control by another claiming to be God's of whatever it is. Luckily their country has a river bigger than a canal.

titan: she's right. Recon detected there is a canal area. But its heavily protected

Missouri: heavily protected for them but not to us

Alabama: I'm gonna clear for any large creatures that will threatened our friends on the surface

Strife: I'll launch VL ASROC to help you

Zumwalt: then we agree

Missouri: lets launch

Princess noticed them leaving. They're gonna clear their enemies while they get everything they need off this island before continuing on their way.

Timeskip:

(Theme starts playing in the background)

Enemy on the port side are doing what their doing. F18 block 3s just fired cruise missiles at their wooden ships exploded. Uss Missouri bombardment the airfield strife aegis vessels Watching making sure no air units coming.

Strife launch VL ASROC.

Killing dangerous aquatic creatures. Harriers vtol rocketing Beach buildings. & destroying the gate entrance to the canal.

Titan: I'm on all sides our friends & what's in front in front of us.

Missouri: lets head in. Clear anything hostile

To be continued:

Later