chapter 10:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Pope of the idiot of the country. Could not believe that princess Ann was supposed to be executed got rescued buy an unknown fleet. The drawings provided the recon magical team before they got blown up.

No sails how does it move?, one ship with biggest cannons, cone looking ship hid its weapons, the other with small guns but deadly at any range, largest one ship that carries the most power metal dragons.

He never seen them before ever since he invaded this country. He ordered his forces to deal with it, but unknown to him he has lost huge percentage of naval forces.

Timeskip:

Thousands of enemies being bombarded by uss Missouri.

F18s dropped bombs on enemy convoys & artillery (they threw fireballs) Ann's forces seeing the carnage. Freeing their kingdom from false religion & purging. Tomcat 21s recon & interception.

Destroying anything base related & dragon riders.

Titan: dammit back in my body of a carrier

Yellowstone: ikr. It's getting tiring. Missouri how's your human girlfriend 😁😁😁🤣?

Ann sees the lights inside of the bridge

turned red. She looked down the monitor of Riggs himself face shows he's blushing. She giggled at his reaction. Whatever he's talking about to his friends it's boys business.

Riggs used his second main battery turret to whacked the cruiser.

Strife: oww okay okay. I was fucking with you

Ann: (sighed) glad he didn't him blow up. Oh wait they can't kill each other

Riggs came out of the computer.

Riggs: sorry they were teasing me about our relationship, this so called enemy of yours. Lack of long communication. Very little magic. We're sweeping every enemy

Ann: so they have no idea ..... tonight I'll reward you~

Riggs smiled. " usually I rather wait till this is all over. But what the hell.

To be continued:

Later or goodnight have a good Tuesday