chapter 7:

Don't own anything

Missouri pov:

We ventured through a massive river. We detected a wyvern behind us. Rider a princess, she hold the note saying she wanted to show us where we can save her people, towns harbors things like that.

Wyvern landed on me. Rider helped her down she told him to leave. Rider was hesitant beside me Titan send his f35c to cover me. Rider Gave up & left with his mount.

She entered inside me to the captains quarters. My face shows up on a windows 11 desktop screen, she showed up me a detail map by using her magic. My friends all saw it.

Harbor is coming up. Enemy patrols are coming up I use my secondaries & cwiz to kill them. Send my swarmers to free prisoners giving them a fighting chance. Princess went to my bridge. I used my drone to give her binoculars.

Ann: my word

Zumwalt: this is gonna be a very busy day

Titan: no shit. Alabama you okay back there?

Alabama scarcasm: outstanding okay there taking their sweet time

Missouri: you can't do anything much in a river

I rammed into a boat that had enemy soldiers on it. Squashed them. Feel their bodies sliced by my Rutters. Titan bombed convoys on country field sides. She told me to dock on beside the peer. Titan's sea vipers securing the area. She jumped down meeting the slaves. They hugged her how they missed her.

Little boy coming to me. Noticed I have no crew. Mother & father walked up to me. He picked him up allowing  him to touch me.

Boy: Idk where you come from?. I heard rumors about you & the rest. I heard you don't have a crew on your own. But I wanted to thank you for freeing our country kick those bad people out

I shoot fireworks

Him & the rest of the children shouted happily titan will give them a transport. Princess returns entering my quarters as we continue on the head.

Her body heat went up high. Wait don't told me she in love with me?.

To he continued:

Later