final chapter:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Uss Missouri & uss titan riggs & lex helped allies to raid the caslte. Princess ann couldn't kill pope that invaded her country due to not accepted force false religion that she led her forces to leave her country up until they showed up to take back her country, us fleet.

Walker tanks & drones swarm on the last remaining enemies. Us fleet unlocked all of their skills & perks still already stacked.

After that they won. Their finally home. They celebrated for one last time. Blue angels & thunderbird teams controlled by titan flew overhead.

(Just the blue angel thunderbirds part)

New perk made their got their bodies back but this time they can merge into their ships anytime they wanted that lask bonus perk they unlocked. Ann requested their presense.

(Something like this but different)

They stepped forward. Princess did tell them not to bow since she read about united states of america, neither of them never joined military but they do a salute to higher authority when your are in a military.

She gave them medals. Biggest highest honor will riggs fivecoat aka uss Missouri, us fleet is now part of her new fleet.

Epilogue:

Kevin/alabama: WHAT!?. You wanna give the weapons to them?

Riggs/Missouri: false religion has messed up their society so much very little resources bearly any new stuff is been made. Why you think they invaded them with such force

Lex/titan: its gonna take time

Victor/zumwalt: in the meantime. I'm gonna merge into my zumwalt & sleeping for the rest of the day

James/strife: same here

Titan: spend time with your girl man

Riggs felt her wrapped her arms around his waist. They both head to the Missouri for sightseeing.

Back to the see. Flash of light died down. Massive super battleship appeared called the uss montana rigg's old friend nick johnson.

& a gerald Ford class super carrier return of uss enterprise. Skyler bowman is the uss enterprise.

New Enterprise: so this is what new uss enterprise looks like as a gerald ford class

Montana: riggs your alive. Lets go meat him

that's a wrap.

They will return

Last two ships montana & gerald ford class the return of enterprise will be there.

I overslept a bit

Later