Monsters are made not born~

Long before time had a name, before humanity has stepped foot into the lands.

The great self-created Sun.

Was extremely bored.

That's right. The Sun was bored and lonely.

So after consulting with her friend Thoth (Ahem, Threat, Ahem) the Sun decided to have children of her own.

She realized that children needed a place to play and spent time socializing with other children, (not because Ra quickly realized she needed the alone time and a drink alright? She's very responsible!) Mama Ra had created Egypt and humans so her children (Could stop bothering her) could have fun.

She’s a wonderful mother! How could you think of something else?

Now, she didn't think they would be such crackheads. Absolute buffoons!

Two of her children married each other! So lame! Hmmp!

Three others have practically devoted themselves to humanity. Aren’t you supposed to be gods? I made them as your playthings!

'They're making themselves vulnerable with that mindset of theirs. God and humans shouldn't have an equal relationship. It's ridiculous! And offensive!' Thought Ra, who huffed as she rested her cheek into the back of her hand.

And then, there is the only good child of hers, who lives only for herself.

‘So independent, Mama is proud of you honey!’ Ra cheered for her Sekhmet.

'Though, she could tell me too about her fun schemes. She has so much fun alone it's unfair!' Ra pouted.

Now, remember those two lovebirds, children of mine? Well, they decided to have children too, and their children decided to marry each other before they were even born and have children too. This is slowly becoming a cycle I see.

‘Just what in my name is this generation of crackheads?’ Ra quirked up a brow.

‘I'M TOO YOUNG TO BE A GREAT- GRANDMOTHER! I DON'T ACCEPT THIS!’ Ra thrashed in her throne.

As if things weren't messy enough, that prophecy was created.

'Hold on a minute! My family already has so much unresolved drama! Let me catch my breath!' Ra wanted to pull at her hair in frustration.

Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against that child.

In fact, his existence will be delightful for her too! She can already imagine drinking wine with him, in her Sun Boat and playing tricks to the humans after he is born! ( of course I would give him what I drink too! I don't discriminate against babies! Don’t look at me like that Thoth!)

‘But in my opinion he should rethink being born because great-grandmother is having a headache.’ Ra sighed.

'Don't laugh Sekhmet! This is a serious problem! That sly snake isn't kidding this time!
You don't even come to my Sun Boat to gossip anymore! What am I supposed to do against him at night? Offer him a drink? He wants to eat me and to destroy all my life's hard work!
Yes! Your playground and playthings too!'

Surprise, surprise! Even more trouble!

That bastard cursed every single God of Egypt. So now everyone is more crazy than ever.

And apparently! Humans are precious.

“HAH! What a joke!” Ra guffawed.

'I created them to entertain my children. Their sole purpose is being entertaining. I could wipe them out in a flash if they annoy me. And no. For the hundredth time. I created Egypt for my childrens. Not for humans. For my childrens. It was a gift for them and every generation to come.’