A not so great new beginning

'It's noisy.'

Seth had been having a nice time cuddling with the human souls. It was warm, soft and he felt so safe he wanted to break down in relief.

Of course. As fate seems to loathe his very existence being in peace for even a blissful second, it had to ruin his little place of happiness.

Seth was angry he couldn't even be blessed with an ounce of peace or even a tiny bit of happiness, after his whole fucking soul was shattered to pieces.

He was guilty of enjoying the comfort these beautiful souls were giving him, who didn't deserve even a bit of mercy. Especially from them!

And...he felt such a painful remorse for having to say goodbye to this moment. To these lovely souls who made him feel so pure, just like when he was just a little boy. Before he had stained the blood of the innocent on his very hands, the same people he had sworn to protect.

He couldn't even be able to make it up to them for what he had done, to be able to atone for his sins.

Yes. He was told, by them themselves, that he was forgiven. That doesn't mean he accepts it, no. It's more like he doesn't comprehend at the thought of how they can forgive him, he who took their lives away.

He can never forgive the ones who left him no choice but to become a monster just to protect himself. To be able to survive. He cannot and he doesn't wish to, even after his death.

That's why he can't understand his victims. He can't. He can't. He can't. He can't-.

He was, very rudely if he may say so, pulled out of his thoughts and into the situation happening outside of the barrier surrounding him. The barrier, which was getting thinner and thinner with each passing second.

'Wha-'

While he doesn't have a physical body anymore, he can still feel that whatever is happening right now is not going to be good for him. How does he know that?

Simple.

He has a very, very bad feeling.

Plus. He was a God, Duh.

'I'm not gonna like this.'

A force was making his shattered piece gather together in a small ball. Tightly keeping the pieces together.

Distantly, he registered that the force was actually several divine powers, all combined together.

He felt suffocated.

He felt as if he was being crushed, sliced, broken, then gathered together and forcefully given a form ,which made him want to scream until he ,preferably ,went mute.

Only for the torturous process to repeat again and again and again.

'Why won't it stop?'

He lost count of many things during that painful time.

Of the times, this torture was repeated.

Of the times, he tried to feel the human souls.

Of the times, he begged and screamed to be left alone.