Prologue|『𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11』𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞

Chapter 11

~The glances of hope~

"Be careful, Aurora!" Amelia yelled after Aurora went out of the car

"Be careful, Aurora!" Amelia yelled after Aurora went out of the car. Aurora closed the door with a thud, making all eyes turn to her, focusing on the blue-eyed beauty. In the early morning, she looked like she had come out of heaven, ready to crush the earth. But in Ares's mind, he knew this girl was buried deep into the nine circles of hell, and now she is ready to bring that exact hell among them, mortals. She glanced one more time inside the car, squinting her eyes in distrust at Ares, which the latter raised an eyebrow, challenging to go on, but it wasn't the time to be fighting an idiot, Aurora thought. She stretched her hands above her head, relaxing for the fight that was about to happen, her bones cracked and her mouth turned into an evil smirk. She then bounced her hands to her sides, casually walking towards the mountain. The men in the car on top of the mountain drove slowly toward her and stopped the car at the edge of the mountain.

After a while of waiting, two of them approached her carefully, one of them had a devilish smirk on his face, they signature one, ew, she thought. "Hello beauty, do we know you?" the tallest spoke up first, his smirk didn't leave his sharp-edged face, as if he already knew what was going on. "Hm... Do you?" Aurora asked, smiling, her right hand casually slid into the back of her waist, and in a second, the tall man had a bullet between his brows, blood oozing out of his face, making Aurora scoff in annoyance. "So much blood, can't you just die quietly, you owe me new clothes, βλάκα." she stomped her foot on his thigh.

Acting like a kid was her favorite thing to do, it made everyone around her angry, and there wasn't an exception for the other man, who stood there motionless for a second, after skillfully pulling his gun out, but Aurora was faster, and shot twice at his thighs, making him fall on his knees in front of her. "Who is this girl?" A voice sounded in the black SUV in the car Amelia was in. Amelia smiled at her youngest brother-in-law, who was now staring at Aurora. "She's Aurora Rune, the fucking Devil herself," Amelia smirked at him knowingly. "Hot damn, sister, you started cursing now, this girl is amazing huh?" "I don't curse, Andrea, I state facts." Amelia winked at him, taking everyone by surprise when she leaned on her seat, closing her eyes, "You watch her closely, maybe you'll learn something from her. Also, she's about to explode the fucking mountain, when she rushes to the car door, you open, or we all die." they agreed and stared out of the windows again.

The man that was on his knees in front of her had now a bloodied face and Aurora was pulling at his hair. From his expression, they could see he was in pain. "Who sent you, boy?" Aurora asked, bringing her knee to his jaw when he sneered at her, "You know, this is getting boring, and I am starting to believe you still being able to breathe is a fucking waste of oxygen, so why don't I just save myself the trouble and..." Aurora spoke up to herself and pointed the gun at his head. "You bitch, who do you think you are!" the man asked, making Aurora tilt her head backward and laugh like a crazy person, until she abruptly stopped, her face all serious now.