Prologue|『𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14』𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐣𝐚𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐡𝐞𝐚 𝐈𝐕

Chapter 14

~The Legend of Ajax and Rhea IV~

Two thousand years later and she is back. Rhea had made it back to the realm and to the person she loathed the most. Rhea stepped on the land that she so much hated. The land that destroyed her heart and crushed all her feelings. She was ready to face Ajax now. Her heart clenched in her chest just at the mention of his name. "I am back." And she came prepared. She was going to destroy the Queen and everything she's ever loved.

"Are you ready, Rhea?"

"Yes. Jeremiah, I am ready." Her naive and careless attitude was long gone now, but she knew how to play this game, and it would be fun for her. After two thousand years of pure torture and pain, she managed to come back. She managed to find evidence, but all she wanted was to destroy the ones that hurt her mother. After that, she would be glad if she died.

She knew King Ajax wasn't going to let her go. His minions had already informed him that Rhea had stepped on the borders. He was on his way to meet her. She knew this game of life was going to be bloody from then on and she also knew that she would be taking everything down with her.

She sat tall on her broad black stallion. Her blindfold was covering her pale eyes, but her senses were more aware than before. "He's coming Rhea, be ready."

"You too. You are a prince after all, and I am escorting you to this land. Remember, I am here as your friend and personal bodyguard." she said seriously as the man she had met over a thousand years ago watched out for any attack signs. "We got this my princess." he laughed as she grinned at him.

They then noticed the King and his guards coming to them. Prince Jeremiah had several guards too, but he was here to visit, so he needn't have much, or that was the protocol said. Rhea sensed Ajax's familiar scent and stood still on her horse. The King came approached and observed them for a long moment before speaking.

"Prince Jeremiah. Long time no see." He exclaimed from his horse and looked directly in Rhea's way. Then both men left the horses and approached each other. "King Ajax! Nice to see you again. These gifts are for you. Princess picked them for you, since my taste is not that great, according to her." Jeremiah said with a bright smile as Ajax's eyes narrowed at the said princess. "Princess?" He was still looking in Rhea's direction. He didn't care how it might seem to others. "Oh, right, my King! I haven't introduced you two ." Jeremiah approached Rhea and helped her gracefully to get down from her horse. "Thank you, Prince Jeremiah." she gracefully touched the ground as Prince Jeremiah placed a hand on her waist to help her. It seemed like she was made of feathers, and all the palace aids were giggling at their affection.

"Aren't they so adorable?"

"Yes, they've been together for almost two thousand years."

"I am excited for their marriage!"