Prologue|『𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13』𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐣𝐚𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐡𝐞𝐚 𝐈𝐈𝐈

Chapter 12
~The Legend of Ajax and Rhea III~

Chapter 12~The Legend of Ajax and Rhea III~

TW: MENTIONS FORCED PROXIMITY

''Pride is the only true thing we give to ourselves, and it's the one thing that differentiates us from one another."

Ajax grabbed her body and trespassed all her boundaries. He didn't show her any mercy. Rhea lay there motionless. The alpha wolf king stared at her empty eyes which were now deprived of the sparks that painted her irises. After he took every piece of clothing off her, he didn't leave the blindfold on either. As if she would be able to see him.

"Do not die out here, I won't come back to save your life, Rhea. Remember to come find me when and where I told you. If not you will die." the alpha wolf king exclaimed and left her there naked. The cold ground warmed her body as well as numbed her buzzing brain. She was now his and was taken without any consent. This was going to be who she was and she could never turn back into the little fox that was in love with her childhood friend.

After the werewolf left her alone, she turned white. Her fear and anger could be sensed in the aura around her. She was changing slowly but surely, what happened to her just made it easier to proceed with turning everything good into evil, but no, that was not who Rhea was, she was an angel and a free spirit. Free from all evil that could consume a mind and that is why everyone wanted to make his, every spirit, and every alpha male. She rested there soulless and heartbroken. She felt misguided, hurt, and resentful. He forced her to be his mate. And she knew the consequences. Only one of them would survive after the merge. If their bodies and souls are not merged, by the next full moon, one of them will have to die.

She understood that soul merging would never happen between them. It wasn't an option. She had to run. Run for her life. Away from his trap. She has to keep her brightness. It's the only thing she has left. She knew she had to avenge her family, even if she didn't know them. But she was not strong enough, she had to get stronger to face him. She had to take training seriously now, she had to find someone unique to teach her.

The rain was pouring on her bruised body. There was blood in the water. Her blood. He had made her his. She would never be free again. She will never escape him. "BEG ME FOR FORGIVENESS." his voice sounded once more in her head. These four words were everything she ever feared of. She might be naive, but her pride mattered more than anything to her. And right now, he had stripped her of it.

Rhea stood up and got dressed. She put her blindfold on and stayed on the rock she's been on for the last hours. Her thoughts were a mess, she had to think about how to leave this place, and where to go. But she knew no one and had no place to hide for the moment.

At the alpha wolf king's palace, everything seemed gloomy and dark after he returned. Even the servants could see that something was surely off with him and no one dared raise a head and talk to him.