After all night fighting and collecting the souls of these, I look in the book. The reason why their possened. It was almost like an remanent was extremely dark. Espiellcay with knowing who Jerry and his friends were. All in an mental hospital because of their killer instincts. Why was all brushed all from the Wise Men view? Why did Haysville didn't notify them? Someone would be going off and remove Tex's license from ever starting an business?

As I was thinking, Willy had poke my shoulder, to get mine attention. I freak out because I thought he was killed me. But no, he was in his cartoon form that was on the posters, same thing for the others who were behind him. They look a lot better if you ask me. 

"God you scared for an minute. How does it feel not being an killer?" I joking said. Willy's ears had ringed like an bell. 

"It feels great! At least I'm back to my normal self! Willy jumped over me, I completely dodge. He grab Knightly Knights' old sworded. And then gave to Knightly Knight. Then the Knight come over to me, holding the sword in his palms of both of his hands. Letting out like an offering. 

"Here. I think you've need is. It's my gift to you." Knightly Knight had bowed down and hold the sword. During my lesson that I had to take because of being future Wise Men, it was always to take the gift that given to you. It's stupid to not take it because you don't want any fame, just take it to be nice. So I took it. "Thank you." I said polite. Knightly Knight had an similar accent of that of the Muppet character, Swedish Chef. However the only difference was that Knightly had no mouth, he mostly said stuff through the movements of his long beard. 

I just scare the sword. I don't think I want to continue because of death. 

"I'm hestie about continuing. I'm putting my life at risk for fame." I said. They all looked me in disbelief, Willy specially. He stepped forward and grabbed me like my coach did sometimes. "I think you can do it. You survive and you helped Haysville. If can do is, then you can do others." Willy's pep-talk was something I didn't think that was going happened. Yea, Willy was right, I did some what help an mid life crisis. But on what Tex would say that his property is gone, that their no more sacrifices being made. But regardless what Willy said, I still refused. It would be best for me to stay the rest of the night and go home already. 

The book went crazy again. But is time, an sprit fox of the color of an greenish-blue. The fox had an astrology patten of the mercury sign on the back. 

"Did I hear something?" the fox said. I looked out it. It was an male kitsune, the 9 tailed fox. He looked at me. "You must be Linux! God I been looking for you for an while now." the fox said.   

"Who are you?" I asked. 

"I'll been your mentor. It can be hard for someone like you to go on journey like is on your own." I was confused on what his name was, so I just called him Mercy. 

"So Willy and his friends can't go?" I asked, since Willy had been there for me in the beginning. "Nope! They will be waiting for at the palace." Mercy explained. Arty and Sara had been packing all their stuff. I didn't know how they were going to get there, until I saw Sara's flying ability. I conducted an plan. 

"Sara! Can you use your fairy dust to help every else fly?" I asked, and Sara was complete shock.

"What?! Are you sure it would work?" Sara was hestie about the idea, as sprinkle little bit blue dust off her wings. I put in my hand, and had twinkled on Ozzie. Then going to Sara's Forest for an test run. 

"On the count of three......one....two.....and three!" After saying that, Ozzie jumped from an tree house, and flapped his wings with the dust. He was flying in chaos as the room was small for that kind of stuff. But at least it work. 

So before Willy and friends lefted, Sara had got her special bag that had extra magic dust she kept in case. She sprinkled on to everyone minus me, and then the bags second. Making it easier to carry when on the flight to their new home. 

There was an an light at the door. It was bright as car lights. I knew it was time for to go. 

.....

Willy got me an ticket to an show. "Where do we go again?" He asked. 

"Remember it's the North Star." I said, as they were getting ready to lifted off. 

"Oh I had an map just in case. But okay." Gus said as he put the map up in the suitcase.

They all hold each others hands, some they don't let go. Then they all were in the sky, following the North Star as I told them. It was almost my time to go too, since the Pterolykos had return. I made my leaving, dropping the keys on the roof that was the only thing I lefted.  

Mercy was on my side the whole way there. I wondered on what was going to be next on my journey, still commend it to it now.  And when in the air, I had kindly fun. Doing rolls and sky diving until being recited again. I try to touch the clouds, but it all just invisible rolls in the sky. Looking down at the night cites, and diving down to touch water. To but it short, I did a lot of things that kid would imagine doing if they fly themselves. I had laughs and giggles until being tired. I thought being sleep for the rest of the trip on which I did. 

...

Cape Town, South Africa      9;40 am

When I woke up, it was hot and sunny. I had sand in mouth, which didn't tasted good. Trust me. 

I got up and realize that I was big city, something I was used too. Though it wasn't is crowded and jammed, once walking after the first set of houses, and walking though little jammed streets. 

Mercy appear, and he seemed panic about something. "I don't think I have told you that the Africa house don't like the Winter house coming over here. So be careful which authorities you talk too." Mercy warned me, on which I knew that they didn't like it. That was the reason why Leo had moved in his sophomore year because of this disagreement. Apparently of context, their was an law that was going to pass for worldwide, and the Winter and Africa had an feud for years over it, so each house set up to own republic democracy government instead, separating each house from each other. During the peace treaty that they all made, that any house wasn't going on each other land, the only expectation being for business work. That's it. Otherwise, they would questioned.

"I don't think they would know. The only one that would notice is Leo. His good fellow." I said as trying to avoid traffic and jogging the cross streets. Mercy had slapped his face and shake his hand. 

"Plus where do you think we going? Do you have any clue?" Once I said is, Mercy looked at the map. "Taft Studios? We got walk to the middle of nowhere." 

                                                                               End of Chapter 3