Minho uncharged and flat trans' and last names

After the whole horrible thing newt stuck to me like literal glue and we didn't even glance towards Minho. it came to a point where we almost died from hunger but in some amazing way fruits and such appeared in the common room and so did a scrawny rat-looking man. he read a book and wouldn't talk to us for a while but when he did it blew us away.
He talked monotone and very sophisticated
"My name is janson, though that is not important to you, manners do apply to me. you have all completed phase one. Congratulations though the trials were extravagant and very helpful we sadly didn't find our answer. mark my words children. The maze was just the beginning.." he said it in a deep voice that was scary and depressing and completely wiped of hope. "at exactly 6:00 tomorrow morning group a will go directly trough the flat trans that will appear behind me. if any of group c try's to join group a you will be killed automatically. group c will travel trough the flat trans that will appear in what I understand to be skylar storm and newt hansons bedroom." I was in sudden shock to here our last names. and janson (oddly rhyming with newts last name) continued like it was nothing. "group c will not have any group a members or they will be killed, I know you know that we know you have some clones but I assure you we ,as wicked, will know the difference, so don't try it. the flat trans will both open at 6 and close at 6:05. on. The. Dot." He made that very clear. "that is all I am entitled to tell you.. oh I forgot. some of you may know that Minho tried to get skylar to cheat on newt with him and she slapped him in outcome, but your petty grudges can end because I will revel that wicked controlled minhos brain to do that. I'm telling you this so you can trust Minho in this next stage, for teamwork will save lives and with that I bid a fare well and I wish you good luck, for you will surly need it, and remember mankind is at risk and wicked is good." and with that the wall consumed him and the desk into the wall.
We all looked at were he disappeared in awe and the room was dead and eerily... Silent
•••••••••••
Next morning after showers,food packing, and mental preparation it was 5:59 and all of group c stood in mine and newts small dorm. I held his hand tightly and I had all ready checked his tattoo 5 times that morning.

We walked over to Minho hand in hand and we spoke in turns "we are sorry" I began. "for it was not you actually who did it" newt said "and we forgive you" I said. "but trust will still need to be regain" newt said sternly. "but like ratty said, were all in this together" I finished. "cute speech" he said "im really sorry too I couldn't control myself and I knew neither of you would talk to me or understand so I gave you your space" we shook hands with Minho and returned to our spot about 5 feet away from him and alby and Thomas

Six

And 30 watch beeps went off.

"It's time" alby announced in a deep and commanding voice.
"Thomas and chuck in the back me and Minho, newt and sky in the front"
The crowd stood quiet with fear and worry obvious in there eyes. "Alright" alby says before turning to the wall thing it's siverly and shimmering and Minho goes trough it first taking a look up and down it and sighing before. then my newt. I hated doing it but knowing the stakes me and newt said our "ily's" and "good byes" we shared a quick kiss before he turned and leaped trough the wall. it swallowed him whole and I almost started crying. alby reached over and gave my shoulder a quick squeze before I turned to the wall and a sudden thought popped into my head

"It takes no fear"

I didn't know we're it came from but I trusted it and quoted it back in my head and stepped into the icy silver wall.