Once I read that ONLY one word on the seal, my head started throbbing real hard like it was splitting in two. "Ngh!"

It eventually stopped a few seconds later. I feel dizzy, and it soon passed.

What was that...? Assassin? Arahias, what the hell does that mean? I opened the envelope, ripping off the seal in perfect shape, and took out another piece of paper. Looking at the handwriting, it was a completely different one from Arahias's.

'I don't have much to say, but I'm guessing you've seen that sticker on the envelope. Are you even surprised or was your reaction a lie?'

Like HELL it wasn't a lie! It shocked me, whoever this person is!

'Whatever. Not like I give two shits about you anyways.'

Wow. Rude! Arahias sure have a mean member! I wonder how he recruited them into his group!

'Arahias told me to give you some hints about us. He's weird, asking ME, to give YOU (out of all people I met) hints. I didn't want to, but it's leader's commands.'

This person must've met me before if they had to put 'out of all people I met' in their message. They seem to hate my guts based on how they started off the letter, so I assume we didn't have a good relationship with each other.

'You're lucky it's in a letter. Otherwise, you wouldn't have to be killed by ordering me around to repeat what I said.'

Welp, better safe than sorry, I guess. They are an assassin, after all.

'I am a person who is attracted to a certain idiot you known.'

Idiot? The idiot I know? Kaito??

Holy cow, Kaito has an admirer!

'I know you figured out who that idiot is, it's quite obvious, besides Gonta which he can be excused since he's... nice. By the way. I caused your death.'

They... caused... my death? But I'm alive and well!

...Oh yeah, I forgot they knew me from the killing game.

Wait hold up. This person sounds familiar; they're an assassin, they 'caused my death,' and liked Kaito, the 'Luminary of the Stars!' The gender is unknown, but knowing Kaito's straightness, this person should be a female. Unless there's a twist to it and it's a male, but that's less likely to happen.

'Good luck figuring out who I am. This is just the beginning. -Awakurah'

Hey, Arahias, what kind of a name is this 'Awakurah??' This is the weirdest name I have ever heard in my entire life! Unless another weird one comes in that tops this one...

The letter ends there. Hah. She just gave me two hints for hers!

I sighed as I opened the door to my room and decided to take a nap. A long one.

<<~~~>>

"Kaito! Wake the fuck up!"

"What the hell, dude?! It's 5 AM!" Kaito opened the door to his apartment room.

Have I told you that Kaito's apartment room is just a floor below mine? Yup. It's true, it's totally not a lie! I'm serious.

"I just wanted to wake you up! Nishishi!" I snickered as I creepily grinned. He shuddered. "S-stop doing that, Ouma! It fucking scares the hell out of me!"

"Well, what I said was partly one of the reasons why I called you," I said in a bored tone and I moved my arms behind my head. Kaito sighed. "Fine, come in. Or would you like to stand outside in the cold and freeze to death?"