I'M SCREAMING, I HAVE NO IDEAS OF PLOT FOR THIS STORY **CRIES**

AND WARNING: THIS IS SUPER DUPER CRINGE

This is gonna be the last chapter before putting this book on either discontinued or long hiatus. But maybe I'll remake this? Without the whole 'Five Snakes' thing cuz now I feel the cringe in the name lol

— Published on July 13, 2022.

Been a while since I last messaged the leader of the Five Snakes...

And what I've been waiting for has finally (thank god, what took it so long?!) arrived. The fuckin' envelope.

'Took you awhile to arrive.' I opened the envelope and took out the piece of paper.

'Hey, Ouma! Nice to see you again. Wait, we didn't see each other yet. Whoops. Can't delete that part out now because I'm using a pen for this. Forget that, okay?'

What a great start to a letter! Wait, who wrote this?

'You were someone I sorta dislike, but I had to tolerate you in order to understand you better. I think by now, you figured out that we're the five students of the killing game, right? I assume so, although I think that assuming is wrong in some cases.'

Eh. You did hit the mark, though...

'That being said, you should probably check the other contents in this envelope. It's not much, so forgive me if it's useless! I'll try better next time, I promise!'

I considered looking at the other contents, but this letter has more to say, so I saved the thought for later.

'When I got recruited days ago, 'Arahias' decided we should make up names. The 'assassin' in our group named herself 'Awakurah' and our 'magician' decided to use 'Of a Dream.' When 'Of a Dream' named herself that, I was confused! She then said she used a translator to use her real last name into an English translation, so if you figured out what her name is, congratulations.'

Thank Kyoko Kirigiri! Not me! Actually, I'll just take the credit because why not? >:)

'I struggled with mine, but since you eleven classmates of ours had been injected by some sort of amnesia, I decided to spare you from thinking too much and named myself... 'Idabashi.'

'And before you start thinking about it, it's a name I don't really say much in the killing game. But I *have* said it in the beginning of the horrid killing game.'

"Reasonable, I suppose," I murmured.

Idabashi? Idabashi. At least I have a real valid name this time, unlike Arahias and Awakurah.

'Oh! I was the first one you met in the killing game, too! You were in a locker, and I opened it to let you out. And then you just started chasing me, wanting to 'touch a robot' and kept declaring robophobic remarks! I'm actually hoping I can send you to court for that even now...'

"Woah! This guy is a robot in the killing game?!" I can feel myself lit up in excitement. "Cool! I've always wanted to touch a robo-"

Then all of a sudden, my ears started ringing, my mind felt like it's going around in circles...

All of these memories came rushing back to my mind, and for some odd reason, only everyone's bodies can be seen. I couldn't see the faces. Not a single memory.

Someone opened the locker door. Someone pointed at me and declared 'that's robophobic!'

It felt so nostalgic! And obviously these flood of lost memories came from the killing game, considering I just had a memory of myself being in a class trial. Can't say I know which one!