Heartbreak Times Two

I woke from the sound of the front door closing. I grabbed my phone an looked at the time. Harry's mom must be home so I got out of bed and opened my door. Walking past Harry's door I saw that it was dark.  He must have fallen asleep after I did. I walked down the steps and into the kitchen, see Harry's mom unloading groceries.

"Hi Ms. Styles."

"Oh hi sweetie. I just got home, would like something to eat?" she said putting the carton of milk away in the fridge.

"No thanks. I was just wondering if I could talk to you about something."

"Sure sweetie what's up?"

"Well Harry said you told him that I should live here and that no girl should live in a house like mine alone."

"Well I just think...."

"And I think your right." I said seeing Anna face turn into one big smile. "I shouldn't be living there by myself. Would you help me sell the house and move in here?"

"I would love too." She walked over to me and hugged me tight. "I'll have Harry help you pack your stuff up tomorrow."

"Thanks so much." I said hugging her back

"You’re very welcome. Speaking of Harry, let's go tell him the good news."

I followed Anne as she pulled back and walked out of the kitchen. We walked up stairs and I watched as she grabbed the handle to his door and open it.

"Harry sweetie I'm home."

Anne turned on his table side lamp and we saw no Harry in the room.

"Emily where did he go?"

"I don't know I took a nap while you were gone. "

"I specifically told him no going out. He's grounded." Anne said walking out of his room furious.

"Harry's going to be on big trouble when he gets home.” I thought to myself. I walked over to his bed room window and saw speckles of rain the window screen.

"Oh yay! I love rain." I said sarcastically walking out of his room and into mine.

********

After two hours later of eating dinner with Anne and talking about moving into this house she and I sat in front of the television. We were busy watching the news which was talking about the next week being full of thunderstorms and clouds, I never realized how much rain we get here, that we didn't even realize Harry walk into the front door. Anne stood up from the couch and walked over to him.

"Harold Edward Styles, you know bloody well you were not supposed to go out. Where we're you?"

"No where." Harry said untying his shoes and tossing them onto the mat.

"Excuse me mister.  Tell me where you were or I'll ground you for a month with no phone."

"What's the point? She won't contact me anyways." Harry whispered undoing his jacket

"What did you say?"

"I SAID SHE WON'T CONTACT ME ANYWAYS. I went over Kristen's house to watch a movie and she got a call from a guy who apparently she's cheating on me with. So if you don't mind I'd like to go to my room and be left alone." Harry said storming up the stairs.

After that Anne stood there in shock.  "If you don't mind Emily I think I'm going to go to bed early."

"Ok Anne. I'll see you in the morning."

After seeing her walk up stairs and hearing her door close I got up from the couch and walked up to my room. Crossing Harry's room I could hear faint sniffles. It made my heart ache to know someone could cheat on him. I didn't want to bother him so I walked past and into my room shutting the door behind me. I changed into my pajamas and crawled into bed, hearing faint thunder coming from the distance.