Gone And Forgiven

***WARING***WARING****

Authors note:

This chapter may be inappropriate for some readers. It includes an inappropriate scene towards the end.

******************

Harry POV

After our little "incident", I took Emily's hand and pulled her off the bed to stand up.

"Want to just go back home and snuggle?" I asked smiling softly down at her.

The house wasn't done but it was a start.

Emily looked up at me and I saw the little sparkle in her eye that made me smile wider.

"Sure. But first want to help me with the boxes by the door? They are just the stuff from my room."

"I would love too."

I stood up from the bed and took her hand in mine.

*******

Walking back to the house wasn't that bad. She only had three boxes but she also said they just had her essentials. Oh god!

As we neared towards the house I spotted two people walking up the path and as we got closer I realized who they were.

"Shit!" I whispered under my breath.

"HARRY!" Niall said as he walked over to me with a pack of beer in his hand.

I looked over at Emily and saw the confused look on her face as she watched Niall and Zayn walk our way.

"Harry what's going on?" She said as she looked from Niall to me.

"Em go into the house. I'll be in there in five minutes."

"Uhh ok."

I watched as Emily walked past Niall and Zayn. I made sure she was into the house before say anything.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Harold. You tappin that girl?" Niall said referring to Emily.

I just rolled my eyes to his stupid question. "I'm not "tappin" her." I said with air quotes. "And her name is Emily. She's..."

"Wait the Emily from school. Nerdy, fat, ugly Emily." Zayn spoke interrupting me in mid-sentence.

"She's none of that. She's changed. "

"Hey she was fat and ugly before, but now...now she's hot! If you're not with her can I have her?" Zayn asked.

"No Zayn! Can we get off the topic of Emily please? We need to start planning this party."

**********

Emily's POV

"OH GOD! OH GOD! It can't be them. No it can't. But Emily they look the same and god if it's them."

All of this ran through my head as I watched Harry's encounter with those two boys through the living room curtain. If you haven't figured it out, the two boys talking to Harry are two of the many people that bullied me in school. I could pick them out of a line up. They were two of the many boys that came up with the "clever" names for me. They were the ones who came up with the fat jokes and the snide remarks.

But I can't tell Harry that's them cause then he will be mad and kick them out then they might come back and AHH I hate people.

I broke out of my concentration when I saw all three of them near towards the house.

I quickly got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen, making believe nothing was going on.

********