In Need Of A Friend

2 weeks, 4 days, 8 hours, 55 minutes, and 2 seconds.

Thats how long it has been since Harry and I split up. My life has basically been the same it was before living in this house but I see him everytime I step out of my room.

But its not all bad though. The only thing that has been positive is that i have been talking to my old friend on facebook. Her name is Cassandra James, Cassie for short and we were friends in 8th all the the way to 10th grade. The only reason she stopped being my friend was because I basically pushes her out of my life. As the bullying and the cutting started my life went down hill. I pushed her away along with other people, even though she tried to be there for me. She was my one best friend.

But now that we have been talking on Facebook for the past three days we decided to meet up at Starbucks. I know its only been about a two years but Im scared that once she does finally come into my life I may rewind and push her out again.

Shutting the computer off from our last conversation about when to meet up, I place it on my bed and grab my jeans and slid them on. Standing in front of the mirrior, I feel complete. I could get use to going out and seeing friends, but right now ill start with Cassie.

Another positive to my life is that in those two weeks I have had so stress. My ribs are almost fully healed and I've got my life back in order. Now just to get over the obstacle that is Harry.

Grabbing my purse from my bed I open my bedroom door and make my way to a new beginning.

~Harry's POV~

It took four hours to clean that bloody house, but now it's completely cleaned out and up for sale, with the help of my mom.

Walking through the front door I was hit by the sweet smell of my mom's home cooked eggplant parm.

"Is that your family favorite eggplant parm I smell ?" I shouted as I walked into the kitchen.

Gemma was sitting at the kitchen table with my mom at the stove.

My mom is so pretty. I wish she would find a nice guy but at the same time I like being the man of the house. I like protecting my mom and Gemma and now Emily.

I walk over to the stove and open it to see exactly what I wanted cooking.

"Hey no touching mister" My momsaid as she hit me on the bum with a wound up towel.

Springing up, I rubbed my stinging butt. "Ow! Is dinner almost ready?"

"Yes! But go take a shower and get cleaned up. Your all sweaty and gross."

"Yes mom."

I began to walk towards the kitchen door but stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"I better get dessert after dinner."

"Harold go!"

Anne said grabbing the towel again.

"Going!" I screamed, running out the door.

~Emily's POV~

Walking into Starbucks, I was hit with the smell of coffee. I've always loved the smell but my mom would never let me have any because she say's it stunts your growth.

I chuckle at the thought of it because it wouldn't have even mattered because I stopped growing two years ago.

"EMILY!"

Looking to my right I see Cassie sitting at one of the little tables by the window.

She looks the same but he straight brown hair is now bruntte which brings out her ocean blue eyes. She lost about 15 pounds so she looks perfect now.

Great! My once best friend became what I always wanted to be.

"Cassie!"

I ran over to her and hugged her tight.

"I've missed you so much!" She screamed in the small shop.

Luckily no one was in here except a buisness women on her phone and a man sitting in the corner just here to use her free internet.

"I've missed you too!"

"You've changed so much Em. In a good way of course." Cassie smiles.

"You have too, a lot! Anything new that made you change like this?"

I mean it's only been two years but she changed dramatically in my eyes.

"Well I felt like I needed a change. After I graduated and with the lame boyfriends gone,I thought maybe I'd change how I looked."

Oh yeah I forget. I wouldn't exactly say Cassandra was a whore in school but she did have many boyfriends. And she also graduated before me. While I was stuck in 10th grade, Cassie was in 11th. Another reason we separated was because she was popular in school. She was the girl who went to parties on Saturdays and hung out with all the hot guys. While I was stuck home by myself. I don't really know why she hung out with me but no matter what, she always remained by my side.

"Well that's good. Something change is good for you."

"So anything new in you life."

Looking down at my hands I didn't notice I began to fiddle with them.

I let out a sigh and began to tell her everything.

"Wow!" Cassie whispered as she sat back in her chair.

"Yeah. I know it's a lot to take in."

"It is a lot but wow. You dated and now live with Harry Styles. The same Harry that even I dreamt about."

I giggled an nodded as I did the same in my chair.

"I mean I'm very sorry about your mother but wow."

"Cassie stop saying that."

"Invite me to your house. I need to see this boy."

"I would but I'm not on the best terms with him at the moment." I began to fiddle with my fingers again this time realizing what I was doing.

"Ughh love. I know what he did hurt you but I mean come on. I would pay to have his sweaty body hovering over me."

I just rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Don't roll your eyes at me missy. We all can't be as lucky as you and have THE Harry Styles eat us out."

"CASSANDRA!" I yelled as I sat up straight in my seat and gel my cheeks blush.

"What? It'a not like I'm going to tell that...hot Starbucks server over there."

I look where she was looking and it took my breath away. There stood this 5'7, brown haired, chisled body, perfectly proportioned boy behind the counter of the Starbucks we have been sitting in for the past hour.

"Wait a second. Mason? Mason Grey is that you?"

My breath caught in the back of my throat as Cassie stood up from her chair and began to walk over to him.