Chapter 10: The Calm After The Storm

???: My Name Is ThunderFuse. I was Once a Racer on Cybertron who became Famous for being the Only bot to ever beat The Fastest Transformer on Cybertron, Blurr... However that was all before the War. It Stuck When I was celebrating with my Friends Fury, Aquaria, SkyFusion, Breakaway, Jolt..... Heatblast, Sedan, and Bumper. We witnessed innocents Being Slaughtered right infront of us. Most Of My Friends and I Escaped the Conflict and Joined the Autobots, However Theee of our Friends... Bumper, Sedan, and Heatblast didn't Make it. We thought that we would Never Find Happiness ever again... and that we were just left in this World to Suffer, Until we eventually went Offline... But Other Autobots Say that we were in Pain and Came to our aid.. In my case it was a Female Autobot Named Arcee. Soon our Leader Optimus Prime Called For a Group of Autobots Too Travel with Him onboard the Ship the ARK To search for more Energon and The Allspark. My Friends and I along with a Large Group of Autobots All Agreed to Join Him, While Others Like Ultra Magnus, Punch, Hardhead, Chromedome, Brainstorm, Highbrow, Topspin, and Twin Twist all Stayed Behind to Protect what was Left of Cybertron. The ARK Traveled Across the Stars with the Last of the Omega Sentinels Named Omega Supreme, And the Two Autobot Titans Metroplex, and Fortress Maximus. We Came Across a Small Planet That Was Called Earth, Birthplace of a Race of Species known as Humans. It was Beautiful Unlike anything we've ever Seen, But we're Persuade and Attacked by the Decepticon Ship Known as The Nemesis, along wih the Two Decepticon Titans Known as Trypticon, and Scorponok, During the Battle Myself, Along with Fury, Aquaria, SkyFusion, and TreadDrive were blasted out of the ARK And soon Crashed in a Place Named Area 11. We awoke a Month Later where we Learned that This World had its own Decepticons... In Human Skin, and Called themselves Britannia.

(Space)

In The Cold Abyss of Space We see A Group Of Decepticons consisting of Thrust, Dirge, Ramjet, Blitzwing, Octane, Overcharge, and Battletrap inside of Tidal Wave as the Large Decepticon was in his.

Dirge: (Angry) Grr... How Much Longer will it take us to reach that Poor Excuse of a Planet?

Tidal Wave: Seven Cycles..

Octane: (Shocked) 7 Cycles?!

Ramjet: This Why I Suggested that we go my Way, It was the Quickest and Safest way to Earth!

Thrust: Yeah Right, Because Going through a Blazing Comet Storm would've gotten us Anywhere, You're An Excellent Liar Ramjet, But Even we know going through that would be Dangerous.

Ramjet: Well Lying is One of my Specialties!

Blitzwing: Enough! Is their Anyway to Speed this Up Tidal Wave?

Tidal Wave: No!

Overcharge: Well, We'll just Have to Continue on the Route that Were taking.

Battletrap: Whatever!

Tidal Wave then Continued on his path Towards Earth. He had departed from Dabola once his mission was complete then and returned to Cybertron as orders from Megatron and was now bringing reinforcements from Cybertron.

(Earth)

At the Autobot Base outside of the Ark, We See ThunderFuse, Fury, Aquaria, SkyFusion, TreadDrive, Kaname, Ignatz, and WheelJack with a Few more Autobots. They Were All Waiting outside of the Newly Constructed Autobot Space Bridge.