Chapter 13: Dancing with the Gurens

sheraPrime1 's OC is Vira & SnowWind

We See Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Treadshot, Tail-Killer, Clawface, and Dropkick in their Vehicle modes as they Headed Near Narita and Stopped as they then Transform into their Bot Modes and Looked up at the Mountain.

Starscream: There it is the Narita Mountain which is Supposed hideout of those JLF Terrorist Scum.

Dropkick looks up at the mountain.

Dropkick: So what's the plan?

Starscream: We'll contact Princess Cornelia and inform her that the JLF Base is indeed here in Narita.

Skywarp: Princess Cornelia has been snuffing out the locations of Rebel Groups quite well, You haven't told us what you've been up too Starscream?

Thundercracker: (curious) Yeah, what have you been doing?

Starscream: Oh Me, Recently I've been Focused on one Particular Goal, Uncovering the Identity of Zero.

Clawface: You actually did something?

Treadshot: That's a first.

Dropkick: Come on guys, don't pick on him. It's the most work he's ever done okay?

They were laughing and snickering

Starscream: (Annoyed) Will you Be Quiet!

Starscream then Clears his Throat as he Continues.

Starscream: We all know of how Jeremaih had let Suzaku go so easily, and how he says that he had some sort of memory lapse.

Thundercracker: Yes, but what does it have to do with Zero?

Starscream: I'll tell you, I spoke with Villetta and She Stated that she also had a memory lapse in Shinjuku, but before that memory laps she said she saw some High School Student.

TreadShot: So you think that Zero and that Kid are connected somehow?

Starscream: Exactly, TreadShot.

Skywarp: So now all we need is a way to prove it. I mean this could be a long shot. She could've seen any high school kid.

Tail-Killer: I don't know.  They're too related not to be a coincidence.  They have a connection.

Dropkick: No to mention I overheard Zero mention to Cornelia that he has a Geass during the Hotel Jacking.

TreadShot: It all adds up. So you've done something useful for once in your life, Starscream. Color me impressed.

Skywarp: Speaking of which, Where are Villetta and Orange head?

Thundercracker: Last I heard, the Two of them were with someone named Diethard.