Chapter 14: Friend or Foe

DizaGadiza 's OC is Giga Saber

Ghostwolf2022 's OC is FoxHunt

(Narita)

Vira was currently leading the repair team through the bottom of the mountain. They weren't bothered by any of the foliage as they continued their trek to the city.

SnowWind: We got a lot of clean up to do, huh?

TreadDrive: (nods) Yup, but it's going to give me the excuse to use my bucket

Trench: (Smiles) I'm glad you get to roll with the Build Team.

TreadDrive: I am glad too. Because I get to dig.

They soon made it to the edge of the rock slide. They turn around as they see what kind of damage it caused. They were impressed that this all happen because of Kallen.

Heavy Load: Well, that's quite a mess.

High Tower: It's nothing that we can't Clean up.

They all began cleaning. They were moving rubble and other garbage. They began with clearing the broken road so someone would fix it. Then they continued to pick up the piles of debris.

SkyFusion and Aquaria both lift some wreckage onto Heavy Load In his dump truck mode as they looked up at the mountain.

Aquaria: I sure hope that ThunderFuse and Fury are okay up there.

SkyFusion: I'm sure they are going to be fine. They've handled worse...I think

They both were a bit uncertain. They kept picking up pieces of rock as they thought about how their friends were doing. They soon filled Heavy Load's truck as they tap the side to signal him to take it away.

Wedge: This ain't an easy job, but we can get this done.

Switchimus then attaches a piece of rubble to High Tower's hook as he lifts it out of the way.

Trench: It wouldn't be fun if it was a easy job

He says this with a smile as he helps lift up a metal beam. He carries it out of the way as he chucks it for reuse.

Trench: We could probably reuse some of these items. Less waste.

Switchimus: Trench is right, Some of this can be useful to us.