Chapter 1: Welcome to Area 11

(7 Years Later)

Space, blackness, empty void of nothingness as we see the Autobot ship known as the Ark drifting through space in the search to find Energon or the Allspark to bring back their planet Cybertron to life.

Looking out space was our Five Heroes named ThunderFuse, Aquaria, Fury, SkyFusion, and their New Friends TreadDrive, and RoadDigger as they looks at the stars through the window as they were amazed by how many stars as ThunderFuse, TreadDrive, and SkyFusion placed their robot hands onto the glass and looks at the stars.

SkyFusion: S-So these are what the Stars Look Like.. They're So Beautiful.

TreadDrive: Yeah, I've Never Been to Space Before.

Fury: Neither have I TreadDrive.

Mirage and Aquaria both Looked out the Window and at the Stars.

Mirage: You Like It?

Aquaria: Yeah It's Quite Beautiful.

ThunderFuse was Away from the Group Looking out Another Window

Windblade: Kinda beautiful don't you think?

Thunderfuse turns his head to see Windblade walking up to him and turn to the window also looking at the stars as Thunderfuse said.

Thunderfuse: Yeah is sure is. Never been off world before, it's just so....beautiful.

Windblade: We all haven't but we have a mission to do and that"s finding the Allspark or more Energon.

Thunderfuse: Do you think there is Energon out there?

Windblade: Primus and Unicron have been fighting millions of Ano-Cycle's ago. Their blood spread throughout the galaxy, it's possible there is some out there.

Thunderfuse: Still our main mission is to find the Allspark so Cybertron will be brought back to life.

Windblade: Yeah but we can't give up, we gonna keep on trying.

Thunderfuse: (smile) Yeah your right.

Thunderfuse then Looks Over at TreadDrive.

Thunderfuse: Hey TreadDrive.

TreadDrive then looks up and Walks over to Thunderfuse.

TreadDrive: Yeah, What's Up?

Thunderfuse: I Just Wanted you to know that It's Great to have you on the Team.

TreadDrive: Thanks, RoadDigger I continue to do our best for the Team.

Thunderfuse: I'm Sure That We'll Win this Far and Make sure that the Decepticons are Brought to Justice.

TreadDrive: Yeah!

Windblade was kinda nervous standing next to ThunderFuse as she was about to reach over to grab his hand but then teletraan 1 came on the speakers.

Teletraann 1: All Autobots, report to the bridge. We have arrived at a planet.

Windblade moves away her hand once Thunderfuse and TreadDrive turned to look at the speakers and kinda disappointed but ThunderFuse turn to her and TreadDrive said.

Thunderfuse: Looks like we gonna land on a planet. Hopefully it's not dangerous unlike the rest.

Windblade: Let's hope not.

TreadDrive: I Hope So Too.

TreadDrive then Turns to The Others

TreadDrive: Alright Guys, let's head towards the Bridge.