Chapter 12: Combiner Troubles

Eidnfoenx's OC Is Switchimus

(Cybertron)

On The Planet known as Cybertron we see Ruined Streets and Buildings as we See Two Autobots Known as Chromedome and Pointblank Driving on an old street past some Dead Body's of Autobots and Decepticons. The Two of then then Enter inside the Autobots HQ as they See Hardhead was there waiting for them.

Hardhead: What took you so long?

Pointblank: Hey, at least we made it.

They both walk over to Hardhead. Hardhead smiles as he pats their backs.

Hardhead: I guess that's all one can ask for nowadays

Chromedome: Hardhead, What's the Status of Our Energon Cube Supply?

Hardhead: It's Pretty Low, We're not Sure how much Longer We'll Last and We're Still trying to Communicate with other Autobot Settlements.

Pointblank shook his head.

Pointblank: We've got to hold on a bit longer.

They all nodded. They weren't unsure of what to do. They've been scavenging all over the planet just for Energon.

Chromedome: Let go Report to Ultra Magnus.

The Three of then then Entered inside the Base as they Soon saw a Group of Autobots Gathered around as Crosshairs and Whirl were fighting.

Whirl Picks up Crosshairs and Throws him onto the Ground as he Says.

Whirl: Ha! Come on Crosshairs! You gotta be doing better than that! I've atleast Taken about 83 Decepticons! This fight is not very interesting! I expected more from you!

Crosshairs gets up. He throws a punch at Whirl as he spins out of the way.

Crosshairs: Hold your breath! I'm not done yet!

The trio watched the duo fight each other with interest.

Pointblank: You guys are getting better.

Hardhead: Ha they wish. Not better than me probably

Chromedome: C'mon, Let's go see Ultra Magnus.

Chromedome then Leads the way as he Passes Brainstorm, Highbrow, Topspin, Twin Twist, and Sureshot working in the Monitors. They then enter into the Command Room as they see Ultra Magnus Looking at a monitor and turns to then.

Ultra Magnus: Chromedome, What is there to Report?

Chromedome: Sir, Were Low on Energon Cubes, I'm not sure how much longer We'll last.

Hardhead: My Estimate is about is a little more that a Mega-Cycle.

Ultra Magnus: I See, You three are dismissed.

The Three Autobots then Leave as Ultra Magnus Continues to looks at the Monitor. He was waiting for Optimus to Send Some Energon Cubes to Cybertron.

Ultra Magnus: (Thoughts) I hope you send us some Energon Soon, Optimus

(Earth)

We see Jazz, Sunstreaker, Prowl, Mirage, Gears, ThunderFuse, Fury, Aquaria, SkyFusion, TreadDrive, and Switchimus driving along a road that was going down a hill. They were heading towards a place that had a beautiful lake.

Sunstreaker: Alright the river shouldn't be too far from here.

TreadDrive: Aw yeah! I can't wait. It's going to be cool!

ThunderFuse: You bet! I can't wait to get my tires wet!

They were all excited as they anticipated the fun that was awaiting them. They kept driving as they were nearing their destination.