Chapter 10

Nova POV

It's been ah week since training started, Trey would have me up at 5:00 in morning till 7:00. Reny would come sometimes buh she didn't need it. Jasear was not about to get up at 5:00 inna morning, and Chanze was 7 still, he need to enjoy his childhood, so he didn't go at all.

Training was hard ngl, it was harder den what I remember as ah little girl, maybe because I'm older, in they gave me more tasks to do in was more harder on me

"Fuck" I said falling to the ground "Get up kaxoriyah" Trey said with his arm crossed in watching me.

I got up off the ground, I'm tried again to fight this dude is name was Jaz, he worked for my brothers in his Fran's.

"Now do what I said, when ah nigga pick u up,  in tries to body slam u, what do u do" he said looking at me

Jaz picked me up from the front in before he got the chance to body slam me, I pushed his head back moved my lower body, making him put me down den punched him in his face

"Good" Trey said

Dj was there, in he was looking at me in smiling in counting his money.

"DATS RIGHT, SHE DID DAT, PERIODT POOH" juju said doing the hand motion in clapping his hands.

I started laughing

"Shut yo dumb, stupid ass up juju" von said rolling his blunt up in shaking his head in laughing.

"Ayyy I'm cheering my sister up" juju said throwing his hands up.

"Okay let's move on" Trey said "what do u do when ah nigga try to choke you to hard, in being aggressive" he said looking at me serious.

Everyone looked up from what they was doing in payed attention to me

Jaz go in for ah choke, he stared choking me real hard, I put my sad emotions to the side, it brought back that day zay was choking me, I put my arm on the hand he was chocking me with, in tried to hit his arm, buh dat didn't work. He let go for ah min.

"THINK KAXORIYAH" Trey said

"Okay give me ah damn min" I said aggressive in shaking my hands

Jaz go in for ah choke again, he tighten his grip, I went in kick his lower legs, making him let go of my neck, in him falling to the ground. I den stood of him, in kick him in his side.

"Good job" Trey said

I helped Jaz up. "U okay" he asked "yea" I said putting all my weight on one leg, as my butt pop out, in putting one of my hand on my hip.

Me in jaz started talking for like ah second

"Ayyyyy" Trey said getting my attention

"What" I said

"Come on we need to move to next". He said

Ahh girl came out walking close to me, jaz stepped to the side, she came closer to my face.

"What do u do if ah bitch or nigga sl-"

The girl slaps me in my face, before my brother can finish what he had to say, "u bitch" I said holding my face, I let go of my face, in den I slapped the bitch back, I den punched her right in the middle of her face making her fall right on the ground.

I got on top of her in start punching her in her shii, she tried to fight back, she started kicking her legs.

"U DUMB FUCKING BITCH" I said loud in aggressively

"That's enough" Trey said

I was angry, upset, hurt, in she pissed me off so I just went off

Dj came in picked me up from off top of her