Chapter 14

"Nainaaaaa" She shouted while Pratham covered his ears,

Dramebaaz he mumbled.

He sometimes wondered how many times he whispered drama for her. But he could not just quit, she was the biggest drama queen.

My dramebaaz his heart protested.

This woman had changed his life. For good. And he was going to be always grateful for her presence.

His thoughts were broken by a scared Naina, who whispered slightly in her protest while hiding behind Ahren, who was laughing at her expense.

Traitor he thought while looking at his best friends.

Even though Kiara and Pratham were best friends, however, everyone still needs same-gender best friends, Ahren was that best friend to Pratham and Naina was that best friend to Kiara.

Apparently, these two traitors were in love with each other and had never shared this with their best friends, now who those that?

And the biggest betrayal for Pratham was that ..Ahren had not taken him in confidence but decided to share this with Kiara, and ask for her suggestion for proposing Naina.

Traitor he thought once again. However, he had planned to deal with him later. He had to solve a bigger problem that was Naina hadn't shared her feeling with Kiara and had not even called her within 24 hours of Ahren proposing to her.

And for Kiara this was a very HUGEEE dhoka.

Now you understand why I call her drama? He asked an imaginary audience.

"Kiara sorry bass batane hi wali thi. I promise"

A scared Naina whispered.

"Jhoothi dhokebaaz beta Dosti khatam, Ahren aaj se hum best friends hain," Kiara announced while glaring at Naina.

While Ahren was most happy, he jumped towards Kiara side. "Haan haan done yaar wese bhi Pratham bohot bore Karta hai."

"Hainaa bohot hi bore hain yeh aadmi, socho main Roz kese timepass karti hu" Kiara agreed, making a miserable face.

Liar her heart whispered.

"Accha" Pratham said while raising his eyebrows.

"Haan sahi h bol rahi hai bechari iska sense of humour bilkul hi kharab hain" Ahren said dramatically.

"If you think not laughing at your lame jokes is a bad sense of humour then I am blessed to have a bad sense of humour." Pratham remarked sarcastically while the Kiara and Naina laughed crazily.

"kisi ko qadar hi nahi hain talented logo ki." Ahren said wiping his none existing tears.

"Naina you are doomed for life. Abhi bhi waqt hai sochlo kahi bohot late na hojaye" Pratham advised while pointing at Ahren.

"Yaar Kyu mera hone wala ghar barbaad karne par Tula hai. Do you want me to die single?" Ahren said while placing a hand on his heart as if he was deeply hurt.

"Why I have been blessed with all the actors" Pratham said while eyeing both Ahren and Kiara.

"Yeh Jo tum ne mujh par indirect attack Kiya hai na bhulungi nahi mae," Kiara said while pointing her finger towards him. While Pratham just shook his head.

"Khair Naina kyunki mae bohot acchi hu, I can forgive you ifff you tell me all the things in details shuru se" Kiara said.

"Koi acchi wacchi nahi hain Iska bas curiosity bardaasht nahi hora hain." He thought, not voicing it out or she would have him for dinner...He thought with a smile.