🦋🦋🦋

Choi ae-ri's Pov

I sighed as my alarm went off, blasting throughout my room. I drowsily get up off my bed, walked to my closet and pull out my uniform which consists a white shirt and a short skirt with a black tie that is tucked into my skirt with a black apron tried around them.

I walked to my bathroom which is pretty small considering my 2 bedroom Apartment. I brush my teeth, wash my face and brush out my long natural boby cured hair. I do my make and than return to my room and put on my heels.

I get out of my room and go to the kitchen eat some fruits.
Within minutes I'm out the door, rushing to get to work as I get busy on Monday mornings and that's why I hate Mondays most.
Luckily my job is only 5 minutes away from my home so, it's a walking distance from my Apartment. Well in day time it's safe to walk to my job but in night time it's become kinda scary. I work late so I try to check it as early as possible so I can avoid scary things to happen. Walking in fast pace I the bitter cold breez of the wind upon my cheeks and soon enough I make my way inside the dinner to start my day.

As I make my way into the dinner. I spot my bestie and coworker, Rosie. Rosie is really really beautiful. Her hair is so soft and silky beach blonde which goes perfectly with her eyes. She is very carring and friendly well I'm so lucky to have her beside me.

"GOOOOOOOOD MORNING DARLING" she say with her sweet voice in a singing song voice.
"Good morning Rosie" I reply while giggling as I realise she is in her "lazy mood".

"Let me guess why you are in this mood...ummmm....did you sleep last night babe...did you" I said while giggling in my head.
" What are you talking about" she reply in a very shy way she looks like a red tamato.
" I think I guess right" I said she is still as red as tamato.
"GURLS WHY ARE YOU WASTING TIME LET'S GET TO YOUR WORK NOW" our boss yelled out.
"Ufff let's go Choi ae-ri" Rosie says. We both starts to work and that's how my day went. Phew hope I get some free time today.

— Its awkward when someone is wearing a skin colored shirt and you think they're naked.😭😂

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝗶𝘁. 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗽𝗹𝘇 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸.
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗱💕