◦•●◉✿Chapter 4✿◉●•◦

Choi ae-ri's Pov

I heard someone faintly whisper in my ear. I didn't want to wake up. I was having such a good dream. There were trees made out of cotton candy. Rivers made from orange juice. And the ground was made from chocolate. I mean who would ever want to leave here. I certainly don't.

"Choi ae-ri wake up right now" someone said louder while pushing me, making my body move side to side. They were ruining my dream. How could I eat the cotton candy when I couldn't keep still? I just want cotton candy.

"Choi ae-ri wake up or I'm swear to sweet baby Jesus I'm gonna eat your chocolates". Someone said again even louder. I just want to sleep- wait a moment did they just say my chocolates? MY FUCKING CHOCOLATES.

I instantly shot up like a firework on bonfire night. I felt this searing pain in my forehead. I collided with my intruder's, or shall I say brother's forehead. We both start groaning and I laid back down onto my pillow rubbing my forehead. That hurts like really bad. I might have a red mark. Oh darn! Suddenly Yoongi (My brother) began laughing and fell backwards, onto the floor, laughing and holding his ribs as if he was protecting them from someone kicking them. Why is he laughing at me? I didn't mean to.

"It's not f-funny Oppa. You said you were gonna eat my chocolates. Now you've made me hurt my forehead". I said.

He's tall, black hair with light brown eyes that's my brother. Although many people see their brothers as just regular brothers. I see mine farther more than that he is the brother anyone could ask for. Many siblings tend to fight and argue but me and my brother get along pretty well. My brother is my friend, co-conspirator, and an extension of myself.

When I feel like I can't count on anyone I know my brother is always going to be there. Even though he is a guy I'm still able to tell him many things like my problems or just anything I need help in. He's a guy but he still manages to be a good friend to me. Growing up I always had friends but I never really felt like I can count on them. On the other hand with my brother he just never seemed to not ever be there for me because he always is. When we both were in high school in 2015 I was a sophomore and he was a senior we would both walk to school and back home he would mess with me and say things like "Who got you mad today, I'll go beat them up" he would say this because he said I always looked mad but it was just my serious face and then he would start laughing and then I would actually get mad. He just loved annoying me in our walks to school and back home. His thing was getting me annoyed to then feeling bad for getting me irritated and then trying to cheer me up after because he felt bad at the end for acting dumb with me.

"Sorry ae-ri I don't want to wake you up this early but there is someone who is asking for you and he is a GUY" he said. Like the hell.

"Okay do you know his name?" I asked him.

"No I don't even I try to ask him but he didn't answered let's go and see who it is" he says. Ahhhhhhh...

I get out of my room and go downstairs to see who it is and men literally I just freezed there.

There he is the guy who make me nervous earlier. Like I think he is a Greek God. He seemed moulded from a different cast as he had an androgynous look uncommon to most people. Lacquered and enamelled by the sun, he radiated energy and brio. His mountain peak cheekbones appeared chiselled into shape by a master craftsman. They were of such sharp contours, it looked as if they were sculpted and pared to perfection. With eyes as bright and spellbinding as lode stars, they bewitched all those who fell under his steady gaze. They were a-sparkle with mirth and shone like two eternity-blue jewels enwrought in snow.

"What a-are you doing here? How do you know w-where I live" I asked I mean how can a person do this just in hours. Ohh My Holy muffins.

"Hello love, actually I just want to talk with you and your brother. And to your questions I have my ways *wink*" he said

"Ahh okay let's come inside we will talk there"my brother says. Ufff I just want to sleep.

Please Vote and comment 💖

👤 What songs are you listening to these days? Please recommend me some

Umm, so these days I'm listening songs like Stay Alive (Jungkook), Magic Shop, Fake Love, Film Leave Before You Love Me (by Jonas Brothers and Marshmello), Night Changes and Story of my life (by 1D), PS5 by TXT, salem ilese and Alan Walker, Fever (by ENHYPEN), Maniac (Stray Kids), Love Story, Wolves and some hindi songs tooo!

Well I recommend you to listen One Last Time by Ariana Grande, Leave Before you love me and wait some hindi songs too like Humdard, Mehrama and Khairiyat (2 of them are Arijit Singh's songs as he is my favourite lol)
If you're Indian then you must be knowing him or if you are from another country then also I recommend you to listen these, and Language doesn't matter yk

Saranghaeyo my lovely readers 💕 hope you guys like my another chapter. Just tell if there is something or someone that you don't like. Or you can comment me your ideas.....