◦•●◉✿Chapter 5✿◉●•◦

Jimin's Pov

So here I am in front of my love's home. Well I just found her information in like 3 hours and it took me 2 fucking hours to come here. But nevertheless I'm here. I rang the bell and after 2 minutes her brother open the door. I asked for Ae-ri and he started questioning me so I tell him some answers. Then he said to wait for him until he called my love I mean Ae-ri. After what feels like 30 minutes they both come open the door again and there she was the love of my life.

She was wearing shorts and an oversized full sleeve top.

She looked enticing and beautiful. She doesn't know the effect she has on me.
She doesn't know anything.
My baby.

She looked like she was about to say something and after a minute or two she said "What are y-you doing here?, How do you know w-where I live?" She asked looking very nervous. Awww my pricious baby. God she is perfect. I can't stop to staring at her. Soon she will be in my arms where she belongs I just can't wait to have her.

"Hello love, actually I just want to talk with you and your brother. And to your questions I have my ways *wink*. I said. She moves her delicate little hands to put a strand of her long silky and shiny brunette hair behind her cute ear that has a small diamond stud. I swallow hard as my eyes travel from her peep toe up to her bare knees, her curvy hips, then above to her tiny waist, flat stomach to her well endowed breasts. Her delectable slim but curvy body covered up in that white stain makes me wonder how she would look naked.

Fuck.

Snap out of it Jimin, she doesn't look like one of those girls. But that's what makes me draw towards her more. She just look so dedicated and fragile and innocent.

I snap out of my awestruck face as her brother said "Ahh okay let's come inside we will talk there" yeah I agreed with him. I sat down on the couch and my love and her brother sat opposite to me.

"Well Yoongi as you can see I'm here to marry your sister and make a deal with you" I said as I know that Yoongi is the guy who borrow money from us and didn't return yet so I take this as a apportunity to have my love I know this is wrong way but I can't wait to be with her, to make her mine, that's why I'm doing this and when this is done I'll make sure to make my love happy for forever.

"W-what are you talking about? Ae-ri go back to your room" Yoongi said ufff I know this will happen.

"Yes love, go back to your room and pack your things we will leave in 15 minutes. And Yoongi let's get this over" I said.

"WHAT THE HELL I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE AND SPECIALLY WITH YOU WE JUST MET TODAY AND YOU WANTS ME TO MARRY YOU I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME AND OPPA WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU KNOW I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE MY HOME" my love yelled.

"Well clam down love, I know you have many questions and I'm more than willing to answer those questions but for now just listen, the minute I took a glance at you, I fell in love with you. I know how can I fall in love with someone I haven't even know for that long I don't know how, why, when but it just happened and now I don't want to be without you please just listen to me and pack your things and if you don't want to pack your things than it's ok I'll send my workers to do that or you can buy all the new things that you needed" I said and she go upstairs to pack her things thank God she listened to me.

"Just take good care of my lil sis, she is too innocent, too pure for this world Jimin and please don't break my trust". Yoongi said. I smiled at him and said "I know that very well Yoongi and thanks for trusting me"

After 15 minutes my princess come downstairs with two bags. Awwwwww! She is looking so cute in that dress.

"Let's go can we?" I asked as she hugged her brother and I opened the car's door for her. After that I started the car and we go to our home. It sounds haven like "Our home."

I'll always protect you my love, because you're mine. She rest her head against the seat and let the sleep took over her until soon I realised it was about to rain.

Soon enough we arrived at my mansion.

I turned to see my love resting peacefully

I turned to see my love resting peacefully. I get out of my side of the car and walk over the passengers side and carry my angel from out of the car and make out way inside. I noticed she's still asleep so I carry her up to my room which will soon be our room.

I slowly lay my beautiful love on my bed, pull the covers over her and watch her sleep

I slowly lay my beautiful love on my bed, pull the covers over her and watch her sleep. I sit in the chair next to our bed and softly stroke her curls and she snuggles more into the feeling. I smiled at her and enjoy the feeling of being able to watch my beautiful love sleep. Being here with her made me realise somthing, I can't live without her. I love her way to much to let her go. And I don't give a fuck if anyone thinks it's too soon.

When she awakes I am going to ask her a very important question but I am concerned upon her answer. All I can do is wait for my Bella to wake up soon and then I'll ask her. I hope she say yes because I know one very important thing about my kitten and that's she's never been on a date. Honestly I have to say I am happy that she never has, because she will and forever be mine. About an hour later my angel is starting to wake up and she moans in her sleep. That made an immediate tent in my pants to say the least. The thought of my sweet angel moaning underneath me as I thrust inside her tight little warm pussy got me rock hard. I head to the bathroom knowing I will definitely need a cold shower after this.

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭💖

Trust me . stanning BTS is so hard asf , like they literally don't let us breathe to even choose a single bias for a few months . 😩

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬💕
𝐇𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓? 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭...
𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞❤